Anyone having problems with 3 network

Anyone having problems with mobile phones on 3 network? Although our phones are indicating a reception, we are unable to send and recieve calls & texts - mainly sheffield 5/6 areas.

Guest busdriver1

had loads with mine - in the bin and staying there

I've had shocking coverage today and tonight on 3 with my BB,

Ended up on wifi

No problems for me S9 all day, then S2 in evening.

Just coming up to 12 months of a 24 month contract.Signed up to 3 came out with a phone and sticker on my back saying :sucker:Coverage and service is the worst I have ever experienced.

I've been with 3 for a few month now after switching over from orange. No problems at all, barely noticed any difference apart from my bills being cheaper. The wife's been on 3 for a couple of years now and shes never had any problems

Been with 3 for 2+ years now and never had a problem in any sheffield area or any other area. Had a go with GiffGaff which runs on 02 network and had nawt but problems. Soon went back to 3 !

I have had trouble with 3 since i started with it - can't get a signal in my own home (S2). When it came to the end of my last contract, they blamed the phone itself, and talked me into staying with them and having a new phone. The signal is still the same, and i am stuck with this contract until July - then I will definately go with someone else - they won't talk me out of it again!

ours has never been as good we can use ours as a portable hotspot and it has a faster download speed that the sky internet. We did have a bit of trouble while they were doing upgrades though in S13.