Scrapping my car

Hiya guys,

I'm looking to scrap my Renault Scenic in the coming weeks, and wondered if anyone knew what kind of price I could expect?

It's fairly battered and needs some work doing so I've decided not to sell it as it probably needs too much doing to it.

Cheers :)

Hiya guys,

I'm looking to scrap my Renault Scenic in the coming weeks, and wondered if anyone knew what kind of price I could expect?

It's fairly battered and needs some work doing so I've decided not to sell it as it probably needs too much doing to it.

Put it on Ebay as spares or repair, you will get alot more than at the scrappy for it.

Was just looking on eBay actually, thank you! :-) May as well list and see what happens. Seems I can get about £120 scrap. x

Hiya guys,

I got £170 for a W reg Rover 75 a few weeks ago.

Holed piston wall, but other than that, fantastic condition....but that means nothing if it's going to be the size of a suitcase within a few hours.