Sheffield managerial posts.

In the event of either Sheffield club seeking a manager, whats our thoughts after Hartlepool recieved a managers application from...Sven !!!

An Ex England manager, hungry with something to prove, an ideal candidate for either Sheffield position in my opinion.

Guest sibon

Wilson is much better:D

On a serious note, if I had the choice of manager; Sven would be the last person I'd choose.

As a Blade he would be right "up" there with Gary Megson

hartlepool should have a monkey, least theyre used to hanging em.......one way of getting rid of a crappy manager

hartlepool should have a monkey, least theyre used to hanging em.......one way of getting rid of a crappy manager

Are you suggesting SGE was a bad manager?

His managerial record upto and including England was impressive to say the least.

His managerial record upto and including England was impressive to say the least.

errrrrm no? it was a pisstake of hartlepool rather than any particular manager lol

Whilst I agree up to coming to manage England, he'd had a great record, his record at England was dire and, didn't he encourage bringing their birds away with them.

Man City, Leicester & Notts County pulled no trees up, and neither with Mexico or Ivory Coast.

His England record is up there with the best.

Always qualified for the finals with ease.

Quarter finals was his stumbling block.

Whilst I agree up to coming to manage England, he'd had a great record, his record at England was dire and, didn't he encourage bringing their birds away with them.

Man City, Leicester & Notts County pulled no trees up, and neither with Mexico or Ivory Coast.

Only 5 English managers had a better win % than Sven (and he had a better record than supposed greats such as Robson & Venables)

errrrrm no? it was a pisstake of hartlepool rather than any particular manager lol

Brian Clough started at Hartlepool.