High Green - Cable broadband

I live in High Green and in my particular area am limited in choice with regard to broadband packages. I cannot receive the premium broadband services that many of my friends in other areas enjoy. Is this the same for the whole of High Green? Can anyone get Virgin cable broadband for instance? Anyone know if there are any plans for this to change?

Thanks, not showing for me. Looks like i'm in for a long wait.

Try Origin broadband. Currently have a deal on at the moment. I was with BT before and was receiving no more than 2MB/s, then swapped over to Origin for £2 LESS a month and suddenly have jumped to a download speed of 23MB/s and a ping of 5ms compared to 45ms before. Can't really complain and their customer service is second to none.

Only downside is when I joined, they charged you £45 for the installation (2 modems that you receive, along with a new socket) and away you go!

i got the dreaded "Our service is not currently available in your area, please contact us for scheduled installation dates." message that i've had on sky, virgin etc.. but thanks anyway.