Double glazing quotes - who to trust?

double glazing quotes who to trust and who to avoid

we require 7 windows and one front door

or is it cheaper in the summertime or a gimmick

any recommendations welcome

Avoid Global Windows, overpriced crap, all the salesman is bothered about is getting you to pay a over inflated high price to get his commission.

Class Windows fitted replacement windows to my daughters house and I would definitely recommend them . They use windows manufactured by Sheffield Window Centre but their quote was far cheaper . Brian on 0114-2649171 was my contact .

as per others, do not let the idiots from safestyle anywhere nr your property. you will lose 2 or 3 hrs of your life you will never get back and see every stupid act in the book to get the price down and you to sign. muppets.

ive used yorkshire windows a few times and always had a great job done, with good aftersales help with any minor issue even yrs after. it is however influenced with all companies by the actual fitters involved, they can ruin a good set of windows and install if they are bodgers.

Another recommendation for Bluestone UPVC, did my entire house and it looks amazin! friendly, professional and by far better priced than some of the ridiculous quotes we had!

Give Mark a ring you wont be dissapointed!

Stay away from Yorkshire Glazing...very poor service!

I've used Sheffield Window Centre and they are excellent. Also recommend KB Windows S6 for value.

As others say, stay away from the big guys and their hard sell.

as per others, do not let the idiots from safestyle anywhere nr your property. you will lose 2 or 3 hrs of your life you will never get back and see every stupid act in the book to get the price down and you to sign. muppets.

ive used yorkshire windows a few times and always had a great job done, with good aftersales help with any minor issue even yrs after. it is however influenced with all companies by the actual fitters involved, they can ruin a good set of windows and install if they are bodgers.

I also used Yorkshire Windows for a new door earlier this year, excellent quality & service. Just for laugh we got Safestyle out to quote (I'm serious), their rep came sat on sofa looked at back door and said I'll do it for £600.00.

I said aren't you going to look at it, no need he said I can tell by looking, wife said bye we're having tea now and off he went.

COWBOY

Is 600 for a new UPC door fitting expensive..? I paid 525 about 2 years ago

Yes it is! give me a call at bluestone upvc and we'll be happy to quote thanks mark

01142874024/ 07720916825