And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

On 24/10/2021 at 18:24, ukdobby said:

Let Neville have the job.

Which one?

hmmm  he didn't do so well in Spain 

If they sack Ole they need to have someone ready as a replacement and perhaps an older head -  not sure about Conte or Zidane they do need a coach who can kickstart some of the lazy players.

3 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59110614

Nuno gone at Tottenham- really don't know who can fix this club.

Some players definitely need to go.

Conte is the man in demand - Spurs and Man U are both rumoured to want him, but he's been reported as saying he doesn't want to take over a team in the middle of the season.  Sounds like a bargaining chip to me!  Oh, and Barnsley have sacked Schopp.  Who's next for them?  another in their line of Austrians?

It's too easy to suggest the Norwich manager will be the next to go, so I'm going for Dean Smith at Villa

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Conte is the man in demand - Spurs and Man U are both rumoured to want him, but he's been reported as saying he doesn't want to take over a team in the middle of the season.  Sounds like a bargaining chip to me!  Oh, and Barnsley have sacked Schopp.  Who's next for them?  another in their line of Austrians?

It's too easy to suggest the Norwich manager will be the next to go, so I'm going for Dean Smith at Villa

Yes Conte rumoured apparently offered 18month deal, but nothing confirmed.

It would not surprise me if Man Utd hijack,  Ole isn't a long term option and I think the weekend  result looked good only because how poor Spurs are currently.

Been a busy day for sacking managers Scunthorpe sacked Neil Cox today as well.

Sorry to say retire gracefully Mr Warnock...

Times run out l think to inconsistent .  

From a sad smoggie 😟

Neil Warnock left Boro today, "I was told this morning that I would be leaving the club today and I didn't want to let the fans and the players down," he said. "I told the players at 10 to three that I would be leaving after the game and asked them to play and just to finish on a high for me. They did me proud.

9 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Neil Warnock left Boro today, "I was told this morning that I would be leaving the club today and I didn't want to let the fans and the players down," he said. "I told the players at 10 to three that I would be leaving after the game and asked them to play and just to finish on a high for me. They did me proud.

And Chris Wilders new manager 😁

34 minutes ago, Mooks said:

One Sheffield born manager for another then Mooks ?

34 minutes ago, Mooks said:

How many jobs has  Warnock left by 'mutual consent'?.

Edited by St Petre
add