And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

18 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

He'd certainly liven things up.  Perhaps at Spurs, who seem to need it most

As a Spurs fan, yes I'd take him.

Not sure if he thinks there is much room for flexibility, given the strings held by Enic.

If Artetta is not next it'll be a miracle.

On 28/08/2021 at 13:52, ukdobby said:

If Artetta is not next it'll be a miracle.

I had him down as favourite to go before December. 

What's surprising is the club approved his spending of £156m in this transfer window !

Either they have a lot of confidence in him or are stupid.

It's a toss up who'll go first? Daniel Farke or Steve Bruce? 

Mind you, Dirty L***s look as though they're suffering from that second season syndrome? 

Edited by Baron99

Chris Hughton has paid the price for Nottingham Forest's poor start to the season.

He was axed with the team sitting bottom of the Championship table. They lost 2-0 at home to Middlesbrough on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, iansheff said:

Chris Hughton has paid the price for Nottingham Forest's poor start to the season.

He was axed with the team sitting bottom of the Championship table. They lost 2-0 at home to Middlesbrough on Wednesday.

Couldn't see Chris lasting long, rock bottom of Championship and his teams always lack goals.

Mind you, Forest have deeper problems and not having given Chris a budget to buy players, was never going to help him.

Hope he finds a new challenge , he's one of the nice guys in football.

A lot of my extended family are trees, CH really bombed, nothing much went right, avoided relegation last term, looks a tough ask this, no real inroads made in terms of improving whats already in the squad.

Straight choice between Cooper and Wilder, CW looking a decent  bet to land another tough cookie, but his defensive brand of safety first football not a winner with trees fans whod  like the more attack minded Cooper and expansive type football, John Terrys name up there as well

Ex pro footballers have to give management a try before they join the media if/when they fail, it’s not that bad is it?

13 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Ex pro footballers have to give management a try before they join the media if/when they fail, it’s not that bad is it?

A lot of failed managers come on and try and tell us why the teams are losing ect,I like Keane but a poor manager,Neville was the biggest failure as a manager,Souness probably the best pundit managerial wise but at least they tried.

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

A lot of my extended family are trees, CH really bombed, nothing much went right, avoided relegation last term, looks a tough ask this, no real inroads made in terms of improving whats already in the squad.

Straight choice between Cooper and Wilder, CW looking a decent  bet to land another tough cookie, but his defensive brand of safety first football not a winner with trees fans whod  like the more attack minded Cooper and expansive type football, John Terrys name up there as well

Is there a set of supporters in the land that would prefer safety first to attack minded?

I was a Brian Clough follower, even after he told me to F off following Sunderland losing to the Owls at Hillsborough in a cup match, when I asked him for his autograph. 😳 He was the first of the ‘modern’ managers, he could see things in players that other managers couldn’t, he was the greatest manager that England never had.

8 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I was a Brian Clough follower, even after he told me to F off following Sunderland losing to the Owls at Hillsborough in a cup match, when I asked him for his autograph. 😳 He was the first of the ‘modern’ managers, he could see things in players that other managers couldn’t, he was the greatest manager that England never had.

Wouldn’t that have been Middlesbrough in 1960?