And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

2 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

West Brom sack Bilic

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/12128264/slaven-bilic-sacked-by-west-brom-sam-allardyce-set-to-replace-him-as-head-coach

Unfair in my view, way too early and no support for the man who got you in the PL.

A huge mistake. The players were clearly behind him, witness last night’s battling performance.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

A huge mistake. The players were clearly behind him, witness last night’s battling performance.

Definitely and I think some will now feel let down.

I heard a reporter saying Bilic connected with the players, a bit like how Klopp does at Liverpool.

You just can't see that happening should Sam Alladyce come in.

I wonder if Arsenal may consider Bilic if they decide to let Arteta go.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

West Brom sack Bilic

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/12128264/slaven-bilic-sacked-by-west-brom-sam-allardyce-set-to-replace-him-as-head-coach

Unfair in my view, way too early and no support for the man who got you in the PL.

Lets face it, he was on a hiding to nothing anyway. Always going to struggle in the Premiership without the funds to buy a 20+ goal striker. They were favourites to go down before a ball had even been kicked.

Chris Wilder

Billic  already has a new job!

Apparently taken offer from a Far East club.

Frank Lampard, currently managing Frank Lampard's Chelsea. 

On 20/01/2021 at 07:03, Baron99 said:

Frank Lampard, currently managing Frank Lampard's Chelsea. 

Not happened yet but looking like it will be today.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12192279/frank-lampard-set-to-be-sacked-by-chelsea-ex-dortmund-and-psg-coach-thomas-tuchel-to-take-over

If I was Frank, I'd stayed at Derby to make a name in management  before moving to a big club.

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

Not happened yet but looking like it will be today.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12192279/frank-lampard-set-to-be-sacked-by-chelsea-ex-dortmund-and-psg-coach-thomas-tuchel-to-take-over

If I was Frank, I'd stayed at Derby to make a name in management  before moving to a big club.

He has gone now. Maybe the money Chelsea offered him was more than Derby were paying. Also he was a legend as a player there and maybe he thought he could be a legend as their manager.

Edited by iansheff

22 minutes ago, iansheff said:

He has gone now. Maybe the money Chelsea offered him was more than Derby were paying. Also he was a legend as a player there and maybe he thought he could be a legend as their manager.

I'll go for Steve Bruce to get the push next & despite what the papers saying that he'll go to manage Celtic, Benitez to replace Bruce. 

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

He may one day become a legendry manager,  but I think he jumped at the Chelsea job too quickly.

The owner (first time for a sacked manager) has given a glowing personal message, mainly because Frank is held in high regards at the club.

With Tuchel taking over, being German, he may get more out of Werner and the Kai fella.

Edited by Guest