And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

15 hours ago, iansheff said:

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge of the Premier League club.

Baffling.

The best team for years, probably the finest ground in London, and for their last home match some brilliant football - oh, wait a bit, that wasn't from Spurs.

8 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Mourinho appointed. 

As a Spurs fan I'm very surprised by the Poch sacking, I think he needed backing more.

Talk about irony, Pochettino has been asking the chairman for money for players for a long time. Now they get rid of him and hire the most free spending manager in sports history.Lol.

4 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Talk about irony, Pochettino has been asking the chairman for money for players for a long time. Now they get rid of him and hire the most free spending manager in sports history.Lol.

And having to pay almost £20m to pay him and the other staff off.

6 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Levy is hard as nails, so I'm certain he has put his views over on spending.

However at the same time, probably given some scope that purchases in January are ok providing it improves the squad.

I'm a little apprehensive...afterall Mourhino  got the board at his last club to pay £50m for Fred!!!

Arsenal's Unai Emery has been sacked, with Freddie Ljungberg appointed as caretaker manager.

3 hours ago, iansheff said:

Arsenal's Unai Emery has been sacked, with Freddie Ljungberg appointed as caretaker manager.

You could see this one coming.

So both North London clubs losing their managers in the same month, who would have thought that 

It's a crazy world of manager merry go round. I've stopped being at all interested !

How much in cash will the gut walk away with ?

^^

True- it's a different world from the one we live and work in😐

Get sacked- get paid up- get new job/deal- - get sacked- get paid up- get new job/deal- get sacked...

1 hour ago, Mr Fisk said:

^^

True- it's a different world from the one we live and work in😐

Get sacked- get paid up- get new job/deal- - get sacked- get paid up- get new job/deal- get sacked...

Abramavich must be still paying about 5 ex -managers. LOL

Edited by Ontarian1981

10 hours ago, iansheff said:

Goodbye Honky Tonks.

14 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Goodbye Honky Tonks.

This Emery was the wrong grit for Arsenal eh?  Not coarse enough for North London😉

Edited by Ontarian1981