And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Well was coming theres a few names for the boro job hope its not woody though hes defensive yet again. 

Me well think lincoln citys manager might want to step up for a challenge. 

Aitor karanka wants to return but think we cant afford him no money left why l dunno. 

Nigel Pearson ex boro player might be worth a shot but hes a hothead. 

So theres a few out there we will see.. One thing l want is a attack minded manager who likes to attack not get one goal and sit back. 

Steve Clarke just been appointed the new Scotland manager.

Funny when I mentioned last year he would make a good Man.Utd manager I was accused of being a kid on this forum.

18 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Steve Clarke just been appointed the new Scotland manager.

Funny when I mentioned last year he would make a good Man.Utd manager I was accused of being a kid on this forum.

Being manager of Scotland is the equivalent of managing Oxford United, not Man Utd.

3 hours ago, Longcol said:

Being manager of Scotland is the equivalent of managing Oxford United, not Man Utd.

Come on now, no need to insult the fans of Oxford just to make your point.:hihi:

Celtic might as well play celtic U23s to get a decent game its so one sided that division.

Scotland couldnt win a eggcup couple od decent players surrounded by Alloa substitutes lol.. 

The Scotland national team are various Celtic players with Ryan Fraser and Andy Robertson  added.

They have three absolutely outstanding players coming through. Henderson,Johnson and the 16 yearold Dembele.  All three should be automatic choices for the national team in the upcoming qualifiers.

Anyone who hasn't watched Dembele play should google a video of him.

For me the best player in the world for his age by some considerable margin.

He needs to be capped asap before he decides to play for the country of his birth.

Steve Clarke has fortuitously arrived at a time where there is real quality coming through.

Edited by MAC33

11 hours ago, MAC33 said:

The Scotland national team are various Celtic players with Ryan Fraser and Andy Robertson  added.

They have three absolutely outstanding players coming through. Henderson,Johnson and the 16 yearold Dembele.  All three should be automatic choices for the national team in the upcoming qualifiers.

Anyone who hasn't watched Dembele play should google a video of him.

For me the best player in the world for his age by some considerable margin.

He needs to be capped asap before he decides to play for the country of his birth.

Steve Clarke has fortuitously arrived at a time where there is real quality coming through.

MAC33 - don't try to hijack other threads - if you want to say how good Scotland are,  have the courage to start your own threads.

So everyone can join in and have a laugh.

Hull City have confirmed that head coach Nigel Adkins will leave the club.

No mention of why he left though.

Martin O'Neill sacked by Nottingham Forest after just five months as Sabri Lamouchi gets job.

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

Martin O'Neill sacked by Nottingham Forest after just five months as Sabri Lamouchi gets job.

Strange going ons ,especially seeing Roy Keane walk away recently too.

Sabri Lamouchi sounds like something you would order in an Italian restaurant.