And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

According to the Guardian, Fabregas and Costa were booed by Chelsea fans during the warm up and when they were subbed. There has also been a banner held up describing them and Hazard as "the three rats".

---------- Post added 19-12-2015 at 17:13 ----------

Or Man U? You can't spend the money that LVG has spent and then produce boring football as well, especially when it's boring losing football.

Norwich's whole team probably cost as much as Memphis's left leg.

Who ever the new boss is at Chelsea he should watch his back.He should have a word with the former boss and find out who he should get rid of before they do the same to him.Why are the players allowed to get away with dictating who should run the club.If they just put half the effort in during matches the club should pay them just half their wages.The fans still have to pay the usual gate money to see only half the effort so I hope the fans at Stamford Bridge give them a hard time.No player or players should have the power to bring down the boss or the club.I know in any other industry the workers would be sacked for deliberately bringing their place of work down.Chelsea fans I wish you well in getting rid of the scum who think they are some sort of God.

Who ever the new boss is at Chelsea he should watch his back.He should have a word with the former boss and find out who he should get rid of before they do the same to him.Why are the players allowed to get away with dictating who should run the club.If they just put half the effort in during matches the club should pay them just half their wages.The fans still have to pay the usual gate money to see only half the effort so I hope the fans at Stamford Bridge give them a hard time.No player or players should have the power to bring down the boss or the club.I know in any other industry the workers would be sacked for deliberately bringing their place of work down.Chelsea fans I wish you well in getting rid of the scum who think they are some sort of God.

Alex Ferguson was always quick to get shot of players who he felt were undermining him. Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy, Ince, Keane...all shown the door after crossing him.

Alex Ferguson was always quick to get shot of players who he felt were undermining him. Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy, Ince, Keane...all shown the door after crossing him.

And when Cantona threw a strop he chased him to Paris to beg him to come back.

I'm not saying Fergusson wasn't a fine manager; quite the opposite in fact, but he was prepared to let certain players away with crossing him.

I'm not saying Fergusson wasn't a fine manager; quite the opposite in fact, but he was prepared to let certain players away with crossing him.

There's the story about Ferguson going mental about a player who was wearing a baseball cap, fining him and threatening to move him on when Cantona walked into the changing room wearing a baseball cap and nothing was said.

I guess that if you make yourself indispensable to the club then the rules don't apply to you until you stop being indispensable. Ferguson tolerated Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy, Ince, Keane right up until he thought he'd had their best days out of them.

Hasn't Ferguson gone on record by saying that letting Stam go was one of his biggest regrets?

If it wasn't for Cantona I don't think Man U would have won any of their titles...so if he did have to chase him then it was a good idea.

Van Gaal can go and do one though......lose against Bournemouth, Norwich and Stoke in a month? Times up surely.

I know this is a bit off topic but man U were lucky to finish the match against Chelsea with 11 men. They were taking turns to kick Hazard and Rooney was lucky to stay on after fouling Oscar.

I wonder if Remi Garde will manage to keep Villa up? Odds against I suppose.

Thinking about that, it was in the papers that Van Gaal had been thinking of resigning. For the sake of Man U's reputation, that wouldn't be good. It would be less of a loss of face for the club to fire him than for him to just say sod this for a game of soldiers and walk off.

I can't remember a Man U manager ever resigning.

new topic;

I am looking to get some current information on where we are at with the potential provision of some restrictions of non UK players into the top 4 professional football leagues in England. Some teams such as Newcastle, Chelsea and Manchester city are putting 9 or 10 foreign players out on the pitch on a regular basis.

I don't personally support this, I believe there has to be some restrictions. Will more English players at the top level of football provide an improved national level quality ? Look at Vardy, three years ago playing for Fleetwood ! But through to the top level at a very late age. How many more ?

Does anyone know if there are current discussions going on to try to finalise a policy on this subject ? Can the English FA determine a policy or do they have to be directed by Switzerland or a European football bureaucrat ?

As a Chelsea Fan all I can say thank God this didn't happen a couple of weeks earlier but Rafa Benitez has been sacked as Real Madrid manager. At least Benitez can hold his head up high as he's proven many people wrong who thought that he'd be fired before Christmas. :hihi:

---------- Post added 04-01-2016 at 16:51 ----------

new topic;

I am looking to get some current information on where we are at with the potential provision of some restrictions of non UK players into the top 4 professional football leagues in England. Some teams such as Newcastle, Chelsea and Manchester city are putting 9 or 10 foreign players out on the pitch on a regular basis.

I don't personally support this, I believe there has to be some restrictions. Will more English players at the top level of football provide an improved national level quality ? Look at Vardy, three years ago playing for Fleetwood ! But through to the top level at a very late age. How many more ?

Does anyone know if there are current discussions going on to try to finalise a policy on this subject ? Can the English FA determine a policy or do they have to be directed by Switzerland or a European football bureaucrat ?

It's actually illegal under EU law to discriminate against other EU nationals in the workplace, so it's this issue that stops the FA restricting the amounts of EU nationals playing in our leagues.

Benitez was always the wrong choice for Real, they expect a certain calibre there, he doesn't come under that description.

Be interesting to see where Mourinho ends up.

Man united

Real

Bayern

Man city could be another option.