And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

QPR cant be far behind -not doing great at all this season

My money is on Harry as well, they've been very patient with him, but he's spent a shedload of money on transfers and fees and they don't have a lot to show for it. If I was a QPR fan I'd be very annoyed at this stage.

Very good question as to why Pardew would want to leave a top table club to go and work for Crystal Palace. Surely could only be down to a few things. Money? lives nearer to London? or theres a background rift at Newcastle. Anyone shed light on the situation?

its got to be Paul Lambert surely what has he done successfully since he has been at Aston Villa?

He's got the wage bill down dramatically whilst keeping them in the Premier League, which is probably exactly what the owner of Villa wants him to do.

Very good question as to why Pardew would want to leave a top table club to go and work for Crystal Palace. Surely could only be down to a few things. Money? lives nearer to London? or theres a background rift at Newcastle. Anyone shed light on the situation?

Apart from being underpaid, he had to work with a low transfer budget, resulting in a poor relationship with the fans. He always had Mike Ashley's support, but I think he realised the club were not prepared to invest in achieving better things. Apparently he made a profit on his transfer dealings too.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 14:57 ----------

Watch out for Stuart Pearce going, in their last 16 games they have only gained 13 points (2 wins , 7 draws)

... and Forest knocked out of FA Cup by Rochdale

Following another defeat on saturday, the pressure must be getting greater. Pearce is a legend at Forest, but with foreign owners I am not sure this will help him!

Following another defeat on saturday, the pressure must be getting greater. Pearce is a legend at Forest, but with foreign owners I am not sure this will help him!

Billie Davies time as manager at Forest ended following a 5-0 defeat by Derby County.

Forest are away to Derby on Saturday.

Is history about to repeat itself, or will the reverse happen and Pearce buy himself more time with a win?

Either way, I don't rate Pearce as a manager so it'll probably all end in tears at some stage.

Ian Holloway after tonight?

I would think he has got to be favourite jim.

I think holloway has been found to be a poor manager. But then again with the % of managers getting the sack these days they all can't be that bad, so why can't more of them get better results/build better careers at 1 club. Is it the players? Is it the owners?

jose mourinho lol what a result for bradford thats what happens when you go all season without rotating your squad