And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

TP to take over West Ham when they are in relegation zone at Christmas...

A usually reliable friend of mine tells me that that there is a strong chance that Lois Van Gaal may walk out of Old Trafford by the end of the week unless certain requests are met. It would seem that behind the scenes, the club is in some disarray.

Shame...

A usually reliable friend of mine tells me that that there is a strong chance that Lois Van Gaal may walk out of Old Trafford by the end of the week unless certain requests are met. It would seem that behind the scenes, the club is in some disarray.

Shame...

I would love this to be true.

Also lets knock on the head that United have yet to open their purse strings. Since Ferguson left they have spent £120 million. The problem isn't tight purse strings, their problem has been inept management throughout the club.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 21:16 ----------

In what was the most predictable move of the season, Leeds United have sacked their manager - Dave Hockaday after only six games.

Hockaday - 6 games and sacked . that cant be right can it. Hows any manager do anything in 6 games.

Graham Cavanagh at Carlisle - lasted 11 months.

Another club which thinks the best way to end a spiral of decline is to change managers regularly.

Shame...

Van Gaal was hated by the Bayern fans, Bayern board, and half the Bayern squad. He didn't go anywhere. This is not a man that walks away.

Am I the only person that is hoping for "Big Sam" to GET the sack?(sometime preferably soon)

Am I the only person that is hoping for "Big Sam" to GET the sack?(sometime preferably soon)

Hoddle to replace him, bringing the type of football that West Ham's supporters think that they deserve?

Hoddle to replace him, bringing the type of football that West Ham's supporters think that they deserve?

From a sheepskin coat manager to a smoke salmon manager?

BTW - answer the original question.:D

From a sheepskin coat manager to a smoke salmon manager?

BTW - answer the original question.:D

No, I really dislike Sam Allardyce as a manager.

Mainly due to his inflexible style of football. He only knows how to coach and play one way, and the spin that he puts through the media that if he was foreign he'd be thought of as some tactical genius.

Apart from the good job he did at Bolton, has he ever been loved by a set of supporters?

Apart from the good job he did at Bolton, has he ever been loved by a set of supporters?

No because he always come over as quite a loathsome individual.

Maybe he would be a good fit for Millwall at some point?

No because he always come over as quite a loathsome individual.

Maybe he would be a good fit for Millwall at some point?

I was thinking maybe Leeds deserve him more. Especially so when you consider his alleged, from more than one source, crookedness.