And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Moyes according to twitter rumours on 5live!!!!!!

and The Guardian.

A lot of the criticism towards him seems to be his attitude. Man U are used to being at the top but in some of his press conferences and post match interviews he comes across as just being happy if they can compete. It's as though his Everton mentality has followed him.

He doesn't seem to have a plan about turning it around. I'd still give him until next season though. The powers that be must decide if a few years being pants whilst rebuilding is a price worth paying and whether or not Moyes can rebuild or will continue to flounder.

As an aside, how come Felaini was such a threat for Everton, scoring crucial goals, putting himself about, box to box but goes to Man U. and looks like a carthorse? It's not as if Moyes didn't know how to get the best out of him in the past.

and The Guardian.

A lot of the criticism towards him seems to be his attitude. Man U are used to being at the top but in some of his press conferences and post match interviews he comes across as just being happy if they can compete. It's as though his Everton mentality has followed him.

He doesn't seem to have a plan about turning it around. I'd still give him until next season though. The powers that be must decide if a few years being pants whilst rebuilding is a price worth paying and whether or not Moyes can rebuild or will continue to flounder.

As an aside, how come Felaini was such a threat for Everton, scoring crucial goals, putting himself about, box to box but goes to Man U. and looks like a carthorse? It's not as if Moyes didn't know how to get the best out of him in the past.

Word on 5live is that the manager (be it moyes or who ever) will get a £200m transfer budget that will no doubt include two new centre halves. But his transfer activity has been pretty awful - overpaid for felaini and £37m for another number 10 who he doesn't really need or knows how to use. I wouldn't trust him with £20 and I think it's what the glazers are thinking.

Starting every interview with "I don't know what went wrong" ain't good enough. To compound the problem Everton are now looking a very useful side - and a back four (albeit built by moyes) is way better than utds. But Everton have really kicked on under Martinez.

Premiership is nearly upon us and no doubt some Managers will be looking over their shoulders for a possible early chop.

My predictions are:

1) Sam Alladyce

2)Paul Lambert

3)Gary Monk

With Carroll out long term, yet again, I think Allardyce will be able to hide behind that excuse. Lambert will be under pressure and I agree Gary Monk is a likely candidate as well but my overwhelming favourite this year is ex-owl Irvine. I don't think the WBA fans have accepted him at all and he will already be under pressure because of it.

I can also see Pearson being blamed for an underwhelming Leicester start with an owner who is pretty desparate to keep the team up.

After yesterday's shambles with Leeds United, Hockaday could soon go! Fancy getting rid of McCormack!

:):)

After yesterday's shambles with Leeds United, Hockaday could soon go! Fancy getting rid of McCormack!

With the loony Italian in charge I doubt you could find a bookmaker who'd take a bet on Hockaday getting fired soon.

What? For £11m it was a no brainer. He got subbed at half time yesterday.

The first Premier League manager has gone with Tony Pulis stepping down from Crystal Palace.

I suspect, unless they have pep guardiola lined up, that this decision will have rather negative impact on their premier league survival. Mind you I reckon they'll have sam aladyce in by Christmas so you never know.