And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

I have to say, I really thought van Wolfswinkel could make the step up. Just goes to show how big the gap is between the Premier League and the Portuguese league.

That is just one of the problems- you fork out money on a player(s) who you think will do the job, and they don't settle in. Norwich chased Wolfwinkel and Hooper but the results have not come.

Also look at Soldado at Spurs- luckily for the club they had Adebyor scoring or else the club would be lower than they are currently...had AVB made those changes he could still be in the job.

Ole Gunnar must be thinking 'why on earth did I come to the PL'

Edited by Guest

Yeah, sad state of affairs. Really, a league with what... 20% black players? and not a single black manager.

Yes it is a poor state of affairs, but what is sadder one of the best lower league mangers sadly died Keith Alexander.

Keith Alexander was ready for the step up imo, sadly he didn,t get that chance.

Keith Alexander was ready for the step up imo, sadly he didn,t get that chance.

Yes he was Alan and he was a nice guy

Spurs to relieve sherwood of his duties at the end of season,poor appointment in first place i thought.

If you look at Norwich's remaining fixtures it looks very likely that they'll be going down, their last four games are against Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal. So this looks like the last throw of the dice in an attempt to keep them up. Norwich have also spent quite a bit of money in an attempt to move the club forward.

Spurs to relieve sherwood of his duties at the end of season,poor appointment in first place i thought.

I agree.

Totally untried and though he got some good early results, he clearly lacks tactical awareness.

Hopefully he will also admit Bentalab is his love child...

Rumours in the Netherlands were that Van Gaal had been asked for the Spurs job when they sacked AVB. I suspect he told them not yet as he is in charge of the Dutch team for Brazil, which he says is his dream. Knowing that he is leaving that 'dream job' after Brazil I expect an announcement this week that Louis van Gaal will become the manager at the Spurs.

Prepare to be entertained. The man is an utter balloon, but he does get his players to play exciting football.

Let's face facts Sherwood was a knee jerk reaction appointment, club are too quick these days to get rid of managers. Arsenal have had some good thumpings this season but Wenger still there, and looks like he will be till he decides he's had enough.

Hughton did a great job at Newcastle but because they wanted a bigger name, sacked him

Yeah, sad state of affairs. Really, a league with what... 20% black players? and not a single black manager.

Who cares?

If a manager is good enough, he will work his way up the leagues.

Who cares?

If a manager is good enough, he will work his way up the leagues.

:clap::clap::clap: