And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Nigel Pearson looking like next to go.

suprised it hasnt already happend looked like certs for auto at one bit this season

Brighton away on Saturday, could be his last match.

Dint Expect Danny wilson if im onest:|

I predicted he would leave at some point this season, before a ball was kicked just didn't think United would leave it so long to get rid of him. It's okay being a "nice" bloke but awful manager.

What a stupid comment as usual lose a few games and blame manager if he'd stayed and you'd gone up he would have been a god oh and by the way I support ll I repeat all our local clubs not just one and who is again who gets paid thousands a week and kicks the football

Simple 2 downfalls of our football in this country. One two much money and two too many

Foreigners that's why the England team are no better than average and will never repeat never ever in mine or your lifetime never win another cup

What a stupid comment as usual lose a few games and blame manager if he'd stayed and you'd gone up he would have been a god oh and by the way I support ll I repeat all our local clubs not just one and who is again who gets paid thousands a week and kicks the football

Simple 2 downfalls of our football in this country. One two much money and two too many

Foreigners that's why the England team are no better than average and will never repeat never ever in mine or your lifetime never win another cup

I think you'll find I'm on record more than once of saying that I never wanted him at my club.

Madness, utter madness! Under Pulis the lowest Stoke finished in the Premier League was 14th. The man has worked miracles at Stoke, and this is the thanks that they give him.

Madness, utter madness! Under Pulis the lowest Stoke finished in the Premier League was 14th. The man has worked miracles at Stoke, and this is the thanks that they give him.

Delusions of grandeur or what?

There is talk of the board wanting to go in a new direction and play skillful, on the floor pass and move football. Well so does every fan of every club in the country....ain't going to happen though is it?

You can't make a Ronaldo out of a Rory Delap, no matter who the manager is.

Pulis did the best he could. Can't blame the manager for individual poor performance.

Pulis did the best he could. Can't blame the manager for individual poor performance.

Lots of fans would be proud if he'd done for their club, what he'd done for Stoke.