And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Well the next has been Keith Hill (Barnsley's Manager)

Well the next has been Keith Hill (Barnsley's Manager)

No wonder, but who better can they get with their perilous finances?

Guest sibon
No wonder, but who better can they get with their perilous finances?

Like for like..

Gissa job. I could do that.

Brian McDermott........

I don't know Pardew must be getting worried, ok he'll get a right payday but having an awful season.

I don't know Pardew must be getting worried, ok he'll get a right payday but having an awful season.

I don't know about that m8, they had a very good start the Toon, Ashley aint the sort to wanna lose money so I can see Pardew there even if they relegated.

I don't know about that m8, they had a very good start the Toon, Ashley aint the sort to wanna lose money so I can see Pardew there even if they relegated.

That was the reason I said it though, Mike Ashley ain't known for perseverance, I mean he inexplicably sacked Hughton

That was the reason I said it though, Mike Ashley ain't known for perseverance, I mean he inexplicably sacked Hughton

And this in my opinion anyway is why they got Pardew, he's a master at getting clubs out of the championship and not bad at keeping clubs up in the premiership, just seems a no brainer.

Lamberts gotta be up there.

Said that in post 12 dobby, they are awful, mind I watched QPR yesterday & I can see them being down before Easter they are DIRE....but Redknap safe

QPR were awful last game - they will have trouble getting shut of all the high earning rubbish!