And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

I feel a bit sorry for Koeman. The club sell Lukaku and get Rooney on a free. His best players like Coleman, Barkley and Bolasie are out injured. Given that it's not surprising the team is struggling.

He should have tried buying a defence first,because he hasn't got one.Jags has been finished for a while as a half decent defender,Baines is not far behind,Williams is too slow,and they don't know who to put in place of Coleman.Unless the new man can get this area together,they are going to keep conceding,yesterday was embarrassing.

You cant play with 3 number 10s, no width and no number 9. Why they bought Klassen AND Sigurdssen and Rooney (not forgetting Barclay too) Im not sure. England tried playing with a load of number 10ss and were found out against Iceland.

See some Everton fans are shouting for Rooney to be made manager,that should be an eye opener.

See some Everton fans are shouting for Rooney to be made manager,that should be an eye opener.

That just proves how monumentally thick some football fans are.

"Alrite there la...we'll have two up the front, one in the back, a couple round the side and the rest watching..and if the bizzies come round just leave the car park and scarper"

Edited by taxman

You cant play with 3 number 10s, no width and no number 9. Why they bought Klassen AND Sigurdssen and Rooney (not forgetting Barclay too) Im not sure. England tried playing with a load of number 10ss and were found out against Iceland.

This is a very appropriate comment. Koeman had a lot of money and spent it, well done. But euhmmm maybe should have brought players in for positions where it was needed.

Klaassen was bound to fail in my opinion, he was overhyped in the Netherlands and that has been demonstrated here. Koeman was hell-bent on bringing in Virgil van Dijk, who would have been excellent, but after Southampton said 'no' in no uncertain terms he should have had a back-up plan.

Hell, even Tom Lees would have been a back-up plan as I reckon he would push Jagielka out with ease these days (as Chalga points-out). But no such plan existed.

It is very interesting though, to me, that the two Dutch managers were the first out. De Boer should have been given time I think, but there is an underlying cause - Dutch football is in decline. Where once being a Dutch manager brought you some merit, it increasingly is a burden instead. Even Dutch manager Peter Bosz, who is first in the Bundesliga with Borussia, is under pressure allegedly.

The best manager in the world would not get any team from outside the big six in to the top six!

Watford likely have the best chance of that.

Today,it's about players and money.

If you are a manager of one of the big six - and do a terrible,terrible job - you are still all but guaranteed to finish in the top six.

Look at Brendan Rodgers at Celtic. He's getting all this hypes and acclamation - yet when his side come up against a decent team they get flogged!

Losing Coleman,Bolasie,Barkely and Lukaku has resulted in the obvious drop in level.

The best manager in the world would not get any team from outside the big six in to the top six!

I had a funny dream last night. Leicester won the league.

I had a funny dream last night. Leicester won the league.

I had a dream Newcastle were fifth in 2012.

Watford likely have the best chance of that.

Today,it's about players and money.

If you are a manager of one of the big six - and do a terrible,terrible job - you are still all but guaranteed to finish in the top six.

Look at Brendan Rodgers at Celtic. He's getting all this hypes and acclamation - yet when his side come up against a decent team they get flogged!

Losing Coleman,Bolasie,Barkely and Lukaku has resulted in the obvious drop in level.

Rodgers record at Liverpool is better than Klopps is now.

Rodgers record at Liverpool is better than Klopps is now.

Yes, there's a parody of Brendon rogers on twitter who brings this up and even 140 odd games in he's still got a better record. If the media didn't like him as much he'd be out on his ear by now.

I watched the Aberdeen v Celtic match last night....and it was the mother of all one sided contests,all jokes aside.

For supposedly the second best club in the league their ball retention was basically non existent.

One second,two seconds etc and possession was lost. Not sure I've watched a more one sided contest ever!

Celtic gave PSG and Bayern a far,far tougher contest than that!

Brendan Rodgers cant possibly lose the league - the enormous gulf in ability was there for all to see last night.

Rangers: Pedro Caixinha sacked as manager after board meeting yesterday.

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 22:10 ----------

Sunderland sacked Grayson tonight.