Recieved Black Ops II Early?

I recently pre-ordered Black Ops II from BlockBusters around 3-4 days ago, and it has come today :huh: anyone else had this, and can I go online or shall I wait till 13th? Just confused because I don't wanna get banned :hihi:.

Edited by JordanSheff

dont know if it is true or not but i heard you will get banned from the servers if you go online before the release day.

Problem Solved - I've just gone on multiplayer not got banned so! I don't know about PS3 though just Xbox.

Oi Oi Oi did you pre-order online or in store????? i ordered mine in store about 5 months ago and i've not got mine :mad::evil:

dont know if it is true or not but i heard you will get banned from the servers if you go online before the release day.

I've heard that aswell my nephews came yesterday for xbox but he won't go on it because he says he will get banned if he plays online ?

The servers don't go live until Monday evening so you can't play online.

That's what I heard looks like some are on though.

The game release is embargoed until midnight monday. Any retailer allowing the game to be released prior to this time risk losing future releases. If Blockbusters are allowing people to have the game early, they're running a big business risk.

we got the game yesturday been online since 10;30 yesturday morning on ps3 and everything allgood :)

we pre-orded months ago and we havent recieved it yet,,,, did yours come via courier or royal mail????????

servers are not running till tuesday(today) to stop people with pirate copies getting ahead !!!!official from devs as i follow on twitter !!!!!