Aldi parking fine -sigh-

I would imagine Aldi would have some say about the parking if they thought that 90 minutes wasn't long enough for their customers, also they have cctv so could verify the time you were in there.

I dont see how you need more than 30 minutes-Aldi has a very limited range of foodstuffs making choices very simple.Fifteen minutes to fill the trolley,10 minutes queueing,5 minutes paying done.Granted the OAPs and disabled may need longer,but the provision of one hour would suffice in most cases.

Jaysus! Is there not a way to ban/merge all parking fine/invoice threads?

You are best using the parking forum on mse rather then the editorial advice.

They got slated for basically running a BPA press release rather then doing an independent story.

Check out my site on parking invoices:)

It might be worth nipping into Aldi and letting them know that the time limit isn't long enough.

Most places allow for two hours.

If you don't tell them, they won't know and won't act.

I suspect the ninety minute limit is to stop footie parking for free.

Probably is, and keeping the students from parking there.

oh and I can almost believe the waiting times, Aldi always seem to have two people in the building at any one time, regardless of how busy it is.

I dont see how you need more than 30 minutes-Aldi has a very limited range of foodstuffs making choices very simple.Fifteen minutes to fill the trolley,10 minutes queueing,5 minutes paying done.Granted the OAPs and disabled may need longer,but the provision of one hour would suffice in most cases.

Couldn't agree more, when I go, it's a 10 minute job for my shopping, but with the addition of the queues and how terrible my friend is with shopping, we ended up taking the time lol.

if you can prove you shopped on that day they scrap the fine my son had one from meadowhall retail a couple of years ago he went back to currys with his reciept and they rang the parking firm up for him so he didnt have to pay

Cats

It's not a fine. And you don't have to pay them in any case.

Why have u called it a fine????