Sore Itchy Spots Under Breasts

I have developed sore itchy spots under my breasts. Some of them have yellow heads on. I have put some sudocrem on them which helps a tiny bit. Has anyone else suffered with this?

they sound like they due to excessive sweating, although its best to have it checked out by your gp to be on the safe side as a rash is one of the many signs of some serious things such as cancer but on the other hand i dont want to frighten you but i would get it seen to pronto

they sound like they due to excessive sweating, although its best to have it checked out by your gp to be on the safe side as a rash is one of the many signs of some serious things such as cancer but on the other hand i dont want to frighten you but i would get it seen to pronto
I will try and get an appointment on Monday but I usually have to wait a week or so to get one at my docs :(

Forgot to add that there are cuts in the creases now which are very painful :(

id put vaseline or sudocream , could try bepanthen a baby nappy rash cream its really good , i hope you'll be ok, be strong . i dont know if they'll do it but could try br seen in hosp by breast clininc? or ane

id put vaseline or sudocream , could try bepanthen a baby nappy rash cream its really good , i hope you'll be ok, be strong . i dont know if they'll do it but could try br seen in hosp by breast clininc? or ane
Aww thanks if I can't get an appointment tomorrow I shall pop into town to the walk in service.

you could try canesten cream. it's not uncommon to get fungal infections under the breasts

It sounds very much like intertrigo, which is a fungal infection. Fungal infections are more common if you've got big boobs or if you're diabetic.

Canesten would do the job but if they're at all inflamed then you're better off with Daktacort cream, which I believe you can buy over the counter but your GP can also prescribe for you.

Thanks both they have been so sore n itchy and must admit I have scratched the heads off. Stupid I know :(