Anyone else running the Leeds Abbey Dash?

I was recently lucky enough to find a number for the Leeds Abbey Dash next weekend from the forum and just wanted to thank Rikki for his kind offer of an entry number.

If there are any other runners entered but unable to take part I have a friend that is looking for a number and will gladly pay for it if anyone is unfortunately unable to take part.

She has fundraised and will obviously just make a donation if she has no luck, but would love to take part and the event seemed to fill up faster than usual this year.

Any offers much appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I may have a spare number (95% certain one of our number has chickened out!), however they haven't sent the stuff through yet (I'm giving them a ring tomorrow!)

If you like, I'll let you know what the outcome is and send you a message as soon as I know. Do you know whether I'd have to alter the reg. details with them or just pass over the race pack to you?

That would be amazing!! Just the race pack would be fine - my friend has fundraised so just wants to take part. I'll definitely take it off your hands though if you've got a number free. Let me know asap, obviously I'll pay for it, or donate the fee either way you'd prefer.

Thanks and thanks again! :)

It's all yours! I'll message you details later tonight when I've time :-)

Hi Sarah, I've sent you a private message complete with details, if you are still interested please let me know