Missing dog - last seen Ecclesall Woods *very sad update*

So sorry to hear that. I was watching out on my walks round the woods. xxx

So sorry and sad to hear about Tia. Unfortunately some well meaning person grabbed my German Pointer in Ecclesall woods thinking she was the missing Tia. This frightened and spooked my dog so much she slipped her collar and went missing for nearly 2 hours. I was searching the wood for her in the dark. When she finally found me she was in a very distressed state and so was I. So please be aware of trying to take a presumed lost dog when they aren't the dog in question. This could have resulted in 2 lost dogs. My thoughts are with Tia 's owners.

This is a very sad outcome and my thoughts go to Tia's owners.

Now she has been found though could the many leaflets that have been put up be taken down please ? I don't mind doing this on my routes.

Thank you.

please everyone ..if you see a poster for tia please take it down ....the owners are far too distressed to wander about taking posters of there sweet baby down ..so so sad rip tia xx

Oh how sad ,I am so sorry to hear this.

So sorry and sad to hear about Tia. Unfortunately some well meaning person grabbed my German Pointer in Ecclesall woods thinking she was the missing Tia. This frightened and spooked my dog so much she slipped her collar and went missing for nearly 2 hours. I was searching the wood for her in the dark. When she finally found me she was in a very distressed state and so was I. So please be aware of trying to take a presumed lost dog when they aren't the dog in question. This could have resulted in 2 lost dogs. My thoughts are with Tia 's owners.

just out of curiosity, where were you in relation to your dog at the time?

Did somebody try to grab her off you?