What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

A new BBC 1 mystery drama thriller started yesterday- The Missing.

Extremely sad but brilliant, I won't say too much, only that its about a little boy who goes missing while on holiday in France with his parents.

I watched this as well, thought James Nesbitt was great in it and really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Only nitpick was I thought the wife looked younger with longer hair than the shorter hair?! Lol.

Still sticking with the leftovers despite an ever filling planner. It plods along but at the end of each episode I'm left slightly bewildered but wanting to watch the next episode.

I watched this as well, thought James Nesbitt was great in it and really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Only nitpick was I thought the wife looked younger with longer hair than the shorter hair?! Lol.
Yes he was, you really felt his emotions, the rest of the cast were good too. I shall definitely be watching the next episode.

It isn't very often I get so deeply absorbed in a drama, but I was really gripped with that one

Apart from that, the locations, the atmosphere- everything about it was worth watching.

I can't comment about those programmes mentioned by other posters, because haven't had a chance to see any of them.

The Missing was great, really looking forward to the next one.

Just watched episode 2 of Intruders, looks like its going to be good, interesting storyline.

Agree totally with tinfoilhat about The Leftovers, still persevering with Under the Dome too.

Myself and my kids are loving Gotham, I think it helps that were all big Batman fans tho.

Still loving The Walking Dead.

Secrets and Lies was brilliant, really well acted. It finished this week tho.

And of course, Coach Trip started again this week!

Edited by nikki-red

The Missing was great, really looking forward to the next one.

Just watched episode 2 of Intruders, looks like its going to be good, interesting storyline.

Agree totally with tinfoilhat about The Leftovers, still persevering with Under the Dome too.

Myself and my kids are loving Gotham, I think it helps that were all big Batman fans tho.

Still loving The Walking Dead.

Secrets and Lies was brilliant, really well acted. It finished this week tho.

And of course, Coach Trip started again this week!

How could they vote Mr and Mrs Bean off,they were so harmless and should have been left on,in fact make a series just about them.

I think its been poor tonight,all these channels to choose from and none of the programmes are any good.
I hear ya and couldnt agree more!!

:(

Has anyone had the chance to see 'the fall' series 2 on bbc2?

It has really got me captivated; a male therapist, loving dad of two, who develops into a serial killer of brunette women - it's dark but it's really well written and addictive!!

Has anyone had the chance to see 'the fall' series 2 on bbc2?

It has really got me captivated; a male therapist, loving dad of two, who develops into a serial killer of brunette women - it's dark but it's really well written and addictive!!

Watched it all. Harrowing and gripping and disturbing, but I felt let down...again! by the ending.

Watched it all. Harrowing and gripping and disturbing, but I felt let down...again! by the ending.

Last 3 Sat in the planner so no spoilers!!!

I've just watched the first two episodes of 'Spiral', series 5, on iPlayer (broadcast on BBC4, Saturday just gone). Beats 'Juliet Bravo' "dans un bicorne" in my opinion. I've been a fan since the first series: review here.

I haven't been watching "Spiral" if I'd watched it from the first series I may have liked it.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Broadchurch" anywhere on Entertainment/Chat, apparently its one of the most popular dramas at present and my favourite.

There was only going to be one series but the last one was a big success in other countries so the writer was asked to write another script.

I did have a bit of a problem following the first episode at the start, but that was only because it continues with the same murder case from the last series which hadn't been on for two years and didn't show any flash backs.

I've really got into it again now though, it has a great cast which include David Tennant, Olivia Coleman and now Charlotte Rampling who was a famous film actress when she was young.

Also the many location scenes showing the beauty of the Dorset coastline are an added bonus.

I haven't been watching "Spiral" if I'd watched it from the first series I may have liked it.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Broadchurch" anywhere on Entertainment/Chat, apparently its one of the most popular dramas at present and my favourite...

Admittedly, this series of 'Spiral' has started off a bit slow. The last series (4), though, was something of a humdinger in my opinion.

I can't comment on 'Broadchurch' as I've never watched it. I rate Olivia Colman and David Tennant highly as actors but I think in the past few years I've just been over-Tennanted to the extent that I just want to steer clear for a while.