Sign in to follow this  

The Abu Hamza deportation thread

Was I hearing things on the news this morning. I thought they said that 'his' lawyers are going to try and bring a civil prosecution on him (Abu Hanza) in order to prolong his stay? :loopy:....I do hope he doesn't manage to wriggle out of being deported AGAIN!!!:rant:

Go on Abu, hook off.

(Bet you he's still here at Christmas.)

Good riddance to the vile evil mouthed GIT ...

That's if he does actually go :roll:

Will you be sleeping better tonight safe in the knowledge that he is on the way to the USA?

No. I'll be more worried about the (very small) chance I'll be caught up in the retribution protest that will be mounted now we've allowed a brave freedom fighter to be deported to the Great Satan. </sarcasm>

I mentioned it to my neighbour this morning, who attends the local mosque. His exact words were "About f***** time they did, I'm sick to death of that knobber making all us look bad."

No doubt some deluded twerp following his own distorted viewpoint of Islam will try and explode a bomb somewhere as a "protest". Meanwhile life goes on.

Will you be sleeping better tonight safe in the knowledge that he is on the way to the USA?

i sense a touch of sarcasm to your comment would you prefer him to stay here and encourage more muslim extremists,

in my own opinion its about time the queen stepped in and honoured her oath to protect the common man from filth like this.

send him to Guantanamo

Well if this Govt had anything about them they would have had it sorted and he should have been on first flight after they threw out his appeal, not giving him a chance of a civil appeal. For Gods sake it has taken about 10 years to finally get rid of him you would think they would have got him on the first plane possible.

Hopefully the first of many. We need to be tough on imported problems like this. Be more like the Aussies and throw them out as soon as they break any law.

We cant do anything about the home grown hate preachers, that is our responsibility to deal with, but importing them from foreign countries only to give them sanctuary and in the majority of cases, benefits, its beyond me.

Go on Abu, hook off.

(Bet you he's still here at Christmas.)

Why? He got a job....as father christmas?

just seen the lunchtime news about this vile insects forthcoming trip to the USA, hope he enjoys camp hospitality about time!! also on the same newscast (BBC news) apparantly the queen expressed her concern about this individual to the last government!! in a (private) conversation, it looks like Frank Gardener repeated it live on the today programme earlier........and now the BBC has issued an appology?? no surprise there then liberal left trying to appaease, good for the queen i say saying what the rest of the country is saying

Yes I will, thank you.

Me too. And I'll go out to celebrate the removal of trash that we no longer have to pay to keep. :banana::clap::banana::clap:

Actually the ADX facilities are very clean, dry and modern...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ADX.CELL.DESIGN.jpg

Although personally I think I'd rather hang than spend an indeterminate sentence in there. :|

Now you have gone and ruined the perfect picture i had in my mind of old Hamza spending 24/7 in isolation in a rat infested cess pit .:mad:

He should be dead anyway the hate preaching scumbag good riddance to him personally i think he should be pushed out of a plane fat 20000ft into the mid atlantic would serve him right.