TC Harrisons London road

I hired many cars from there in the seventies and eighties.

My mom Gladys worked in the canteen at London road I also had a sister Vick who worked in wages and another sister pat that worked on switchboard

Into the nineties not sure what year

I was a salesman there just before dixons took it over, they ended up moving to sheaf gardens.

Pat stayed until dioxins took over then left in I think 2000

I remember pat and penny on reception allway got a coffee when I went to service the alarms on site ! Say hi if you see her. Mark

Yes penny was a lovely lady I'll say hi to my sis for you do you remember Brian service manager can't remember when he left though the years don't half fly

Was he a short man with a bald head ? I used to go from 1991 to 2000.

No he must have already left by then there was so many people worked there over the years

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 21:41 ----------

No he must have left by then so many people worked there over the years

Here is a list of people i remember well mostly from service dept in the 70s, can anyone add to this or where they are now, some I know are no longer with us.

Foremen - Frank Heald and Ernie Grice

Ron Wilman, Ken Oldfield, Ken Yates, Bob Eyre, Andy Tucker, Tony Wragg, Alan Chater, Kevin Tye, Roger Wolstenholme, Tim Ward, Paul Connop, Andy Gartshore, Steve Pheasey, Peter Pickersgill, Bob Owen, Pete Adams, Bob Thorpe, John Bell, Steve Tose, Keith Makin, Vinny, Ron electrician, Roland, Richard 5000 bay, can,t remember surnames, Terry Peckett and Reg Bedford from training school. There are plenty more but I can,t remember names.

Edited by reg1

Was Jack and Paul Salkeld still there then I know they were late 60 s and Keith Mitton? Ken Oldfield was my boss :-)