Playing halo 4 yet?

If you've got a copy of h4, how are you finding it?

Putting aside the assumed jump in graphics, how does it play?

Plays exactly like the Halo you know and love. Silky smooth framerate, super intelligent AI and powerful feeling weapons. The graphical uplift is a sight to behold, it's absoltely gorgeous, and some of the jaw-dropping campaign moments so far have given me goosebumps. Only £35 too in Tesco and Argos!

Still only found time to get to second level of campaign and so far it's outstanding. I didn't think consoles were capable of such incredible graphics.

Playing on Heroic and finding it pretty tough!

Not before Crimbo :(

Not before Crimbo :(

Think I'll be same. The Mrs has asked which of several games I'd prefer.

I was quite keen on the Halo series until they lost there way a bit IMO in Reach and ODST.

The Mrs has asked which of several games I'd prefer.
Same here, but consistently too little playtime for too long now.

So my 'tastes' go along what my daughter likes to play these days (Halo-anything, and free-roaming racers), so what little free time I get can be enjoyed with her doing something we both love :)

Nabbing Forza H. shortly, so that'll keep us busy until then.

So, on the Crimbo list so far...Halo 4, a board or two for the arcade cab, and maybe a Hori Ace Edge if I can find one cheap enough.

I've enjoyed HaloCE Anniversary and, to a slightly lesser extent, Reach. Didn't enjoy ODST at all I'm afraid. ODST and Halo 2 would be bottom of the pile for me (I've never tried the RTS one, really not bothered about the RTS genre, and always seemed anathema for Halo).

Anyone caught the Forward Until Dawn mini-series on Youtube? 'tis Quality with a big Q!

Edited by L00b

Can't believe you have to wait till Christmas, sad news people!

That might change if I do well in the interview this afternoon ;)

Can't believe you have to wait till Christmas, sad news people!
I'm a mature player, PuressenceUK: I don't have this atavistic need to play the latest and greatest on release day (or near as dammit) anymore...nor the amount of free time to sink in SP or COOP campaigns (however short they may be) anyway. Family, parental and professional responsibilities an'all that...Enjoy it while you still can, lads and ladettes ;)

Anyway...Just nabbed Forza Horizon earlier today (thx Maverick), and ordered a MVS multi-cart for the cab, so that's the games budget zero'ed until Xmas regardless :D

EDIT: Good Luck to you DaFoot :thumbsup:

Edited by L00b