Field & stable for around 3 horses

Does anyone have or know anyone who has a field to rent with 3 stables? It's a long shot I know but pls pm me if you do. Must be in Sheffield area.

apparently there was a "small" yard in todwick (not sure where in sheffield you are, im in beighton so todwicks not far for me) if its the one im thinking of there is 3 stables and two fields its near the old nursing home, no other details im afraid although red hill construction were renting it at one time - only what ive heard on the grape vine!

Best of luck over the past year i have searched for and aquired land for my horses only for it to be taken off me by the estate (welbeck) or for it to flood. It's like rocking horse poo even to try and buy it. Best of luck treacle keep us updated - ps im now back on a livery yard... x

I'm looking for single box and field to rent S5 Sheffield north urgent for weekend x

Awww thanks sugar ;) for lil foalie colt 7 month lives out but somehow I don't go with that cos cold at night lol also rice trailer for hire cos gotta collect from Grantham way. Xxxxx

ahhh lol :) ill let you know - on the subject of horses i have a trailer for sale if anyone knows anyone ( sorry OP i'm not trying to Hijack this post honest!) its a rice needs new brakes and poss suspension £300 xx

Please can i know more about the livery in Todwick???? Where abouts is it????? ANY help ASAP about this would be much appreciated xxx

There is a field and stables to rent at Norton. I enquired about it a few weeks ago. Only problem is that it's next to the dual carriageway.

There is a yard in todwick with 2 stables Free at the moment they do DIY livery this is there number 07889772030