New Knitting group coming to Sheffield 5 in Jan 2013

In January 2013, City Clicker Charity Knitter Group will become a reality. I am currently looking at venues and hoping to arrange 4 throughout the month.

At the moment Parson Cross or Chapeltown is a possibility. There will be a monthly member fee of approx £2. This will get each member unlimited drinks including tea and coffee during the meet-up, biscuits, a monthly newsletter and will help cover the cost of the room. It will also make it easier for members of the group to hand in items that they have knitted for our projects, to save on postage costs. At times you may also be given some wool and asked to knit certain items as we may have an urgent request.

I would love to hear from anyone in the local area that would be interested in this group. Getting some numbers together would definitely help me in the planning.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm in Rotherham and work full time so it would entirely depend on what time and day your meetings would be for. I will certainly keep an eye on how things develop.

Hi. Possibly! It would also depend on the time and place for me too, and I'm also VERY new to knitting, I'm not sure I can knit and chat at the same time lol!

Hi, I would be interested also but once again limited as I work during the day, knitting and chatting comes easily for me - I can talk for Britain!

Chapeltown would be great for me as I live in Hoyland. I'm quite a fast knitter and a good listener so might fit in well.

I'm in Rotherham and work full time so it would entirely depend on what time and day your meetings would be for. I will certainly keep an eye on how things develop.

Hi,

Apologies for not being in touch sooner, I had a fall over Christmas and have been out of action for a while.

The groups are going ahead and the first one will be at the Sunnybank Meeting Centre on the 24th January from 6pm to 8pm.

If you are interested, please feel free to message me for a venues sheet, which I will email you.

cityclickergroup@hotmail.com

Cityclicker

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:45 ----------

Hi. Possibly! It would also depend on the time and place for me too, and I'm also VERY new to knitting, I'm not sure I can knit and chat at the same time lol!

Hi,

First of all, I will apologise for not being in touch sooner. I had a fall over Christmas and have been out of action for a short time.

The groups are now going ahead and dates, places and times have been confirmed. The first one is at the Sunnybank Meeting Centre, Broomhall.

If you are interested, please message me and I will email you a venues sheet with full details.

Cityclicker

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:46 ----------

Hi, I would be interested also but once again limited as I work during the day, knitting and chatting comes easily for me - I can talk for Britain!

The groups are now going ahead. The first is at the Sunnybank Meeting Centre, Broomhall on the 24th January from 6pm to 8pm.

If you are interested, please email me at cityclickergroup@hotmail.com

I will send you a venue sheet with full details of the groups.

Cityclicker

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:48 ----------

Chapeltown would be great for me as I live in Hoyland. I'm quite a fast knitter and a good listener so might fit in well.

Hi,

The groups have now been arranged and booked. The first one is on the 24th January at the Sunnybank Meeting Centre, Broomhall from 6pm to 8pm. The first Chapeltown session is 14th February from 6pm to 8pm.

If you are interested, please email me and I will send a venue sheet to you. That has full details of the sessions, venues, addresses, dates and times.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cityclicker