Sign in to follow this  

05.11.12 - Black and White cat/kitten found S5 Wincobank

I've found a little black and white cat/kitten - approximately 5 months old - today in Wincobank, S5. It was miaowing at my door first thing this morning. It looks well cared for so I don't think it's a stray, but I've taken it to the vets and it is not microchipped and hasn't got a collar on.

I didn't want to leave it out in case it has got lost and can't find it's way home - especially as it is bonfire night tonight. But I also don't want its owners to worry that it hasn't come home!

If you know of anyone who this little kitty might belong to, please let me know. I can keep hold of it for a couple of days max.

Thanks.

I think you've done the sensible thing there. Wonder how long it had been out if it was miaowing at your door early this morning? I wouldn't let a kitten that age out at all, let alone over this last weekend & tonight :(. Hope you can find its owner.

I think you've done the sensible thing there. Wonder how long it had been out if it was miaowing at your door early this morning? I wouldn't let a kitten that age out at all, let alone over this last weekend & tonight :(. Hope you can find its owner.

Thank you! It's so hard to know what is the right thing to do. Hopefully I'll be able to find its owner, otherwise it will have to go to the shelter as I can't keep it :(

Still no word, though as the night draws in and the owners may notice their kitty is missing, hopefully they will look on here for news!

I'm pleased to report that Charlie's owner has been found and they are going to be reunited tonight!