Best zombie movies?

just bought humans versus zombies from the pound shop in middlesborough lol

and just watched the dead 2 - india, didnt know it existed till 3 days ago, it came out in 2013....like the dead it is ace

trailer

like the first one it has beautiful photography, locations etc and brilliant film making, camerawork etc.

also the impending dread the main characters face with the slow shuffeling zombies slowly edging closer as they do something is immense

i do think the second ones gorier than the first two, not surprising since indias a far more populated country mass than africa is

Didnt one of those indians play Sanjay in Eastenders?

I was pleasantly surprised with the recent Schwarzenegger zombie film "

". Nothing fantastic but not bad at all.

Has anyone mentioned "Stacy" yet?

Cheesy as hell Japanese tomato-sauce gore. When schoolgirls in Sailor Moon type outfits reach 16 they turn into "stacies" (zombies) with a bunch of rebel under-16 girls in the "Romero Repeat-Kill Squad" chopping them up.

Sounds dodgier than it is but definitely has that slightly worrying Japanese Schoolgirl thing going

Or you could try "Zombie Women of Satan"

Which is a bunch of burlesque performers from Middlesborough making a film for £25, and stars the inimitable "pervo the clown"

ZWoS is on Youtube and it's so bad that it's good, and so bad that no distributor bothers to ask YT to take it down

Or you could try "Zombie Women of Satan"

Which is a bunch of burlesque performers from Middlesborough making a film for £25, and stars the inimitable "pervo the clown"

ZWoS is on Youtube and it's so bad that it's good, and so bad that no distributor bothers to ask YT to take it down

i believe its newcastle? thats where the main bloke who starred as pervo and wrote it etc lives, he runs burlesque nights or someat, i used to work with his cousin who turned me on to it, theres a second one being worked on now

"Warm Bodies" must be the worst, why would you ruin zombies by making it into a romance?!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, or if it's classes as a proper zombie movie; but, we watched The Evil Dead recently (original one), and it was utterly hilarious, pure comedy.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, or if it's classes as a proper zombie movie; but, we watched The Evil Dead recently (original one), and it was utterly hilarious, pure comedy.

To me the deadites aren't zombies, more like demons

To me the deadites aren't zombies, more like demons

Yep, totally agree. It doesn't quality as a zombie film, but it's well worth a watch. It seemed a bit scary when it first came out; watching it a few decades later, I just found it utter hilarity. Was watching with my niece, who grew up on (more modern) horror films, and she was totally in stitches over it. I guess that kind of shows how different films were back then, to how they are today...