Lost cat - S21 - Reward *home*

Please can anyone help, we have lost our much loved family cat "Charlie Brown" he is a pure white persian/maine coone male cat. He is chipped. He was last seen at around 2pm on Saturday 3rd November 2012 on the Ravencar Estate(Barrat Estate) of Eckington, Sheffield, S21. There is a reward leading to his find. Very distraught family

CharlieBrown1.jpg

I do hope you find him, he is a lovely cat.

I would post as well in the Interest Groups on here, there is a pet section.

Hope he comes home soon.

thanku guys will look at putting it on animal section as well, thinking the worst now!! ;-(

:( I walk dogs around there so will keep my eye out - though most cats tend to leg it at the sight of a dog!

:( I walk dogs around there so will keep my eye out - though most cats tend to leg it at the sight of a dog!

thank you appreciate it, just wondering if he has snook into someones shed/garage and got locked in? but which house do i start with? pratically every house has a shed/garage. Just have to hope he does come back but to be honest i have a feeling that hes not going to ;-(

You never know LNRV, have you done posters etc? If not, poster everything in sight, local shops, lamp posts, vets, hairdressers....anywhere that will let you.

You never know LNRV, have you done posters etc? If not, poster everything in sight, local shops, lamp posts, vets, hairdressers....anywhere that will let you.

I have just designed one and going to print it off at work as i dont have a printer and get them up tomorrow, still no sign, if someone has taken him, y?

OMG i can;t believe it, just got up this morning and my OH went out for his morning cigarette and guess who came down the path?................. Charlie Brown, hes back, i am soo happy, need to take him to the vets in a bit to get him checked out as hes limping a bit and just want to get him checked out, i think he might have been hit by a car as he has a black stripe down his side, so glad hes back though

Thank you for all your messages and support xx

Edited by LNRV

Great news, hope all is ok at the Vets. He may have been just lying under a car for shelter which would explain the black stripe.

Now that makes great reading:) So glad he's back.

Maybe he got spooked by fireworks and took cover. Hope the Vet gives him the all clear.

just got back from the vets and they suspect he has been hit as his nails look like they have been filed and thats a tell tale sign they have been hit/clipped by a car, hes had a pain killer jab and got some drops for him and c how he goes over next couple of days they might need to x-ray him under sedation but she didn;t want to do it today with him not feeling 100% and being through his ordeal xx

Edited by LNRV