Whats happened in brinsworth? 3/11/12

Guest busdriver1
It was near worrygoose roundabout thats not brinsworth :)

2 seperate incidents.

Guest busdriver1
I was at the bonfire last night and had to walk past them.

I saw a gentleman laid out on the floor....and thinking about it it probably was the bus driver as he was dressed in dark trousers and formal shoes (which aint really appropriate for someone going on the muddy field).

Heard the driver of the car shouting and swearing but he appeared shocked and was shouting that the man had jumped on his car cos he had apparently drove out in front of him.

Big crowds were around the man on the floor and also spectating. I didnt want to as I knew nothing so couldn't be a witness but I drove along the main road an hour later and police were still there.

This is not the place to go into a long debate about this incident other then to say that there is some truth in the above, but not a lot.

Police charges against car driver, none against bus driver.

Bus driver very lucky and not badly injured, under the circumstances he was VERY lucky.

No further comments to make.

Yeah you've posted your support for a fellow bus driver, it's fact and you're not willing to discuss it further.

Where's the yawn smiley. ?

Guest busdriver1
Yeah you've posted your support for a fellow bus driver, it's fact and you're not willing to discuss it further.

Where's the yawn smiley. ?

It is quite simple, I am in a privelaged position with regards to this incident and due to the fact that there is an ongoing police case it would be improper to discuss the case further on a public forum. MOST people should be able to understand that. I have not posted support, rather confirmed a few FACTS.

Should I have done the usual SF thing and waded in without any consideration of the implications?

I am sure you will be pleased to know the bus driver is expected to make a full recovery from this attempted murder.

Blimey you go from saying it would be improper to discuss this then allege it was attempted murder.

Thats some switcheroo!

question is??? What was the bus driver doing out of the bus?? Off the post; I have only ever come across one pleasant bus driver in my life. Others are rude, abrupt and think they rule the road. However, i do sincerely hope this one feels better very soon, as i don't know what happened and do not wish to speculate.