Whats happened in brinsworth? 3/11/12

Gone to visit a friend and have been made to turn around? Anyone know why?

where bouts in brinsworth

Edited by sue765

i`m at other end of brinsworth but i`ve not heard anything

Police are stopping people going past esso and cadets just before brinsworth manor on otherside x

car accident at 4 am other night, car in bits aswell as bits of the driver who wrapped his car around a tree. suppose its something to do with that.

Bits of a driver?.where did that happen?.if it happened the other night why would it be shut tonight?

The brinsworth bonfire and firework display was on tonight, around 3,000

People attend so this could have been something to do with it?

Apparently a bus driver has been run over after an argument with another driver. Don't know any more than that or how true it is but but I hope he's alright

I was at the bonfire last night and had to walk past them.

I saw a gentleman laid out on the floor....and thinking about it it probably was the bus driver as he was dressed in dark trousers and formal shoes (which aint really appropriate for someone going on the muddy field).

Heard the driver of the car shouting and swearing but he appeared shocked and was shouting that the man had jumped on his car cos he had apparently drove out in front of him.

Big crowds were around the man on the floor and also spectating. I didnt want to as I knew nothing so couldn't be a witness but I drove along the main road an hour later and police were still there.

I wondered how long it'd be shut as I have to drop something off there today. I hope if what the above poster says is true that the man is ok x

Bits of a driver?.where did that happen?.if it happened the other night why would it be shut tonight?

not far from whiston cross roads, one of the roundabouts nr there.

young lad 4 am friday 2nd nov. thought it may be something to do with that - why the road was cordened off.