Mother murders son for not learning the Koran quickly enough.

What Madusa is implying is, if you removed the religious aspect the mother would still have beaten the child regardless.

But its taking away that the mother will have been brainwashed from birth as most of the weak minded who follow Islam.She was just trying to do the same to her son.

You can`t remove the religious aspect when it is about religion.

What Madusa is implying is, if you removed the religious aspect the mother would still have beaten the child regardless.
i thought he was beaten because he didnt learn the koran (religion) quick enough?. if you took that away why would he have been beaten ?

It is possible, but the false expectations were the direct result of their religion and its followers.

Beating is still an accepted part of children learning the Koran by rote.

Take the family away from that social/religious group and they may have led happy lives.

i thought he was beaten because he didnt learn the koran (religion) quick enough?. if you took that away why would he have been beaten ?

Because his mother was clearly a child abusing control with with serious problems.

Because his mother was clearly a child abusing control with with serious problems.
eh eh :hihi:

It is possible, but the false expectations were the direct result of their religion and its followers.

Beating is still an accepted part of children learning the Koran by rote.

Take the family away from that social/religious group and they may have led happy lives.

Then again they may not. We'll never know.

The chances are someone like that would have found another reason to beat the child to death.

Because she likes it? If the book is responsible for the child's death then maybe she should walk free....

edit: ....and the book put on trial.

Edited by ronthenekred

I don't think that the demise of this poor boy had a thing to do with religion of any sort. I think it had to do with a woman who was using that as a reason to do unspeakably horrible things to a child she should have been loving.

This is no more connected to religion than the abhorrent case of Stephen Farrow, who killed because he had a deep seated hatred of the church. The religions are just an outlet for a monster to do monstrous things.

This post = Head in the sand :rolleyes:

One of which being her religion.

But its taking away that the mother will have been brainwashed from birth as most of the weak minded who follow Islam.She was just trying to do the same to her son.

How many other muslims have killed their kids for not learning the Quraan fast enough?

Stop trying to make out it is the fault of Islam,your opinion of people who follow Islam says alot about you, I'm assuming your an atheist? :roll:

One of which being her religion.

Then I guess prostitutes are to blame for the actions of Sutcliffe?

I haven't removed the religious aspect, I only indicated that you can't claim any aspect including religion as an excuse. Some murderers are told by God..or Satan to kill their victims, would you suggest putting God or Satan on trial?