Pregnant woman in racist gang attack gets let off

Perhaps you could use the resources of google to discover for yourself the meanings of commonly used online acronyms.

Idiot was my final sentence, not a signature. The clue to that is that it is then followed by a signature.

I didn't find it amusing either, perhaps if you had detected the subtle hint of sarcasm in my post you would have realised that.

Genius.

Perhaps you could use the resources of google to discover for yourself the meanings of commonly used online acronyms.

Idiot was my final sentence, not a signature. The clue to that is that it is then followed by a signature.

I didn't find it amusing either, perhaps if you had detected the subtle hint of sarcasm in my post you would have realised that.

Genius.

I thought that your term was a case of poor spelling.Why use a term which requires some decoding?It is hard enough to interpret your remarks without superfluous camouflage.

your partner didnt end up just like her dad , so why do you think her kids will end up just like her ? double standards perhaps :hihi:

You have tied the Seven Rivers in knots with this challenging piece of logic-are you a QC perchance?

Perhaps you didn't read the story, the mother in this instance was spared going to jail. The kids saw what their mother did, but they will never have to visit her in jail (like my partner had to with her dad). What lesson has this taught those children other than you can kick somebody's head in and still go home to play happy families?

Perhaps you didn't read the story, the mother in this instance was spared going to jail. The kids saw what their mother did, but they will never have to visit her in jail (like my partner had to with her dad). What lesson has this taught those children other than you can kick somebody's head in and still go home to play happy families?

I think we both read the thread and your remarks thankyou!

your partner didnt end up just like her dad , so why do you think her kids will end up just like her ? double standards perhaps :hihi:

Didn't their partner’s dad go to prison, thereby giving a valuable lesson to his partner that the children in the OP have been deprived of?

will that still make them turn into a bad person thou?