Do you think X Factor should finish after next year?

Simon Cowell’s close friend Sinitta has told the press that X-Factor will be axed after next year. I think it's loosing it's appeal and I'm getting bored of it.

What do you think?

I sincerely hope so, though I've never watched I'm sure something better could replace it

I sincerely hope so, though I've never watched I'm sure something better could replace it

I'm with you on that one Cressida just seems like puerile rubbish, perhaps we could put on the wellie throwing championships, it would interest me just as much :)

I'd aim mine right at Simon Cowell:P

Its kind wearing thin now, if it does end it will be replaced by something else which could be even worse.

Yes,then they could bring an old show back like Mr & Mrs...:rolleyes:

Maybe even suprise suprise.:)

I used to watch it up until 2 years ago, but the standard has fallen, the whole show has changed. Now it's too much about the judges, they want to hug the limelight too much.

I cannot stand the OTT reaction of the audience ( getting just like America !! )

They just won't shut up,even whilst the judges are trying to speak.

I hate the whole show now. Not been the same since Simon went.

IT SHOULD BE AXED NOW !:rant:

Simon Cowell’s close friend Sinitta has told the press that X-Factor will be axed after next year. I think it's loosing it's appeal and I'm getting bored of it.

What do you think?

I agree X-factor is losing its appeal in its presentation but obviously not as a dicussion topic, otherwise we would not have two threads on the forum discussing it.

The answer to your question has to be yes !!! Its shocking - we now watch it for comedy value....

I used to watch it up until 2 years ago, but the standard has fallen, the whole show has changed. Now it's too much about the judges, they want to hug the limelight too much.

I cannot stand the OTT reaction of the audience ( getting just like America !! )

They just won't shut up,even whilst the judges are trying to speak.

I hate the whole show now. Not been the same since Simon went.

IT SHOULD BE AXED NOW !:rant:

beat me to it! lol