A good window cleaner

we live in s8 and are struggling to find a window cleaner who is reliable , does anyone know of one? thanks

Hi there,

We do not clean in your area but will speak to someone who used to cover greenhill and get him to contact you if you would like ?

Thanks

I'm in S8 (off Abbey Lane) and we have a guy who is pretty good - can send you his phone number if you would like it. He comes round every 5-7 weeks I think

I'm in S8 as well and the guy I've been using just stopped showing up with no notice

Been looking for someone, with no luck :/

I'm in S8 as well and the guy I've been using just stopped showing up with no notice

Been looking for someone, with no luck :/

I would keep an eye out because someone was saying the other week on here that there is a window cleaner at meersbrook unless its the same person and has just packed up ?

I'm in S8 (off Abbey Lane) and we have a guy who is pretty good - can send you his phone number if you would like it. He comes round every 5-7 weeks I think

Hi, Can I have his number as well please? Thanks Sissi

I would keep an eye out because someone was saying the other week on here that there is a window cleaner at meersbrook unless its the same person and has just packed up ?

I posted the other week looking for someone, but no real response from it.

We live in S17 and would also like to have recommendations for a good window cleaner please:) Thank you!

Just seen this thread. I'm in S7 and need a window cleaner. Where are they all?!?

How does everyone else in the area keep their windows clean?

Can someone please PM me the numbers above as I too live in S7 and also need a window cleaner.

Thanks

I have a window cleaner! I'm S7/S11. He's a water-fed pole sort of operation, rather than a ladder and bucket man! PM me if you want his details

We cover all the areas mentioned above on a monthly basis,we only take on regular customers though-no one offs.

Minimal cost is £5 but this varies on size of house-amount of windows-height etc etc.

Please Pm for more details