Stall holders wanted 1st december

Hi I am running a Charity Christmas Fayre on the 1st December 1-4pm at our location in the city centre (behind decathlon). I am looking for stall holders wanting to sell goods or advertise services to our 300+ members + general public. We have Sheffield independent retailers exhibiting like Urban Pantry, Wildstar Foods, Sheffield Massage Therapy, Robyns Nest..... We also have Peppa Pig & Upsy Daisy coming along for the kids + santa, raffle, Gluten Free cakes & Buns, hot drinks and much more. This is all in aid of local charity KidsNcancer and the £10 table fee will be going to the charity plus other fundraising on the day.

If you would like to exhibit then please contact me on 07778 549 978 or PM me on here.

I look forward to hearing from you

Scotty

Hi i would be interested in having a stall, i sell xmas decorations. please could you let me know.

I would be interested in doing a glitter tattoos stall or a mini manicures stall if you don't have one already. Thanks Laura

Dear Scotty

I would be very interested in a table if you have any left? I sell jewellery and can let you have links to see if my range would fit with your event. I'm afraid I haven't posted enough times to be able to pm you but I will try to call you later, or you could pm me some details back here if possible. Many Thanks, Kay