Childrens Entertainer

I'm looking for a children's entertainer for my daughters 5th birthday party. Can anyone recommend any please?

Thank you

hi just come back from my friends little girls 6th birthday party and she had the same entertainer as last year and he is great check out his web site http://www.keithspartymagic.co.uk or call him 0114 2476294.

Tried to book this guy for kids party, but booked up the weekend I need:help: Can anyone recommend another childrens entertainer, please

Thanks

:help:

sparkymarky

Took my kids to a couple of this guys parties, very entertaining...even for the adults!

sparkymarky

Took my kids to a couple of this guys parties, very entertaining...even for the adults!

Thanks for this :D Will contact him to see if he is available ;)

Try this guy - he did my cousins 6th Birthday party & it was great...I have never seen anyone be able to keep so many kids engaged as well. And it was just as entertaining for the adults too!

http://www.kimmo.co.uk/

keiths party magic was great been to a party today and I will be booking for my daughters birthday next year if she has a party