Please help find my 2 cats missing from Cattery in Eckington*found*

EDIT- and then go to the licensing authorities about the cattery ;)

At the very least. I'd be considering legal action - I think in this case it would be completely justified, especially given their attitude.

A Godess amongst woman, well I've never been called that before Pmsl :blush::blush:: I'm just a mad woman that's a sucker for an animal in distress. Couldn't bare to think of them out there together never mind one out there on their own without his brother. I was just in the the right place at the right time. Just hope he's forgiven me for sticking him in a pillow case to carry him home. Was just so scare if he struggled, I'd loose grip off him and I didn't want him getting run over while I crossed the road. I'd have never forgiven myself. Just so relieved they are both safe before the bad weather kicks in. Tell your mum her prayers did the trick :thumbsup: XX

Oh my that's fantastic news, so pleased for you all and alarms999 you are a Star!!

A Godess amongst woman, well I've never been called that before Pmsl :blush::blush:: I'm just a mad woman that's a sucker for an animal in distress. Couldn't bare to think of them out there together never mind one out there on their own without his brother. I was just in the the right place at the right time. Just hope he's forgiven me for sticking him in a pillow case to carry him home. Was just so scare if he struggled, I'd loose grip off him and I didn't want him getting run over while I crossed the road. I'd have never forgiven myself. Just so relieved they are both safe before the bad weather kicks in. Tell your mum her prayers did the trick :thumbsup: XX

Curiouser and curiouser! I take it one was found before the other. I appreciate you're all probably busy right now but I think I wouldn't be the only one who'd like to hear the story about how they were found. "Sticking him in a pillow case" - great!

Edited by irenewilde

Alarms999, forget alarms get into cat rescue! What a wonderful thing you did, not many people would do that. Well done you, you've made so many people and two cats happy x

Curiouser and curiouser! I take it one was found before the other. I appreciate you're all probably busy right now but I think I wouldn't be the only one who'd like to hear the story about how they were found. "Sticking him in a pillow case" - great!

My husband spotted one off the cats this morning while walking our dogs. He ran me as he didn't have the owners no. and new I did. So I jumped out of bed .By the time I got there the owners were on the lane where he spotted him, as someone else had called saying they had a sighting. Luckily they managed to catch one and he was in the car when I arrived.

His little brother was found not far from where his brother was caught. I've got a bad back so new I couldn't carry a cat box for that distance every time i went out, so as un dignified as it was it got him home safely, even though I did feel like an animal abuses for 5 mins as I carried him home in the pillow case. Don't know what people must have thought though to see me kissing a pillow case as he was rubbing his little head against my chin all the way home bless him. He was so relieved to be found and I've never seen a cat eat so fast. It was quite comical to watch him, poor baby. God I luv a happy ending xx:)

Edited by alarms999

Alarms999, forget alarms get into cat rescue! What a wonderful thing you did, not many people would do that. Well done you, you've made so many people and two cats happy x

Lol, it's my hubby that does alarms and security, I just use his name, cause its easy to remember. So anyone needing a bugular alarm or electric gates fitting, send me a pm. He hasnt got much work on ATM. Animals have been my life since I used to work at an animal sanctuary, then worked for a Rottie rescue. Both my dogs got run over and killed outside the cemetry 4 months apart on Eckington hill years ago, when I got married and moved into my 1st house. They were both on their way back up to my mums house where they had lived all their lives. I ve never forgiven myself, and always thought if just one person would have stop and rang me to say they had found my dog wandering. They might have made it home in one piece. So if I can help any animal locally get home safely. I will do my best. :)

Quite remarkable you've been reunited imo, must say i did fear the worst.

Well done all concerned. :thumbsup:

Really pleased to hear this news :)