Are You Looking Forward To Christmas? Really?

Yes I'm looking forward to Christmas - love it and all the presents I buy for myself;)

I love the run up to Christmas, im mega busy with work so its mega money time. The actual Christmas bit I hate. I always feel sad and guilty for several different reasons. Can't wait for January after Christmas eve.

Are we still allowed to call it Christmas, I thought the PC Brigade had renamed it Winterval?

Lights blue touch paper and stands well back.

At least we might get some bargins now Comet whacked.

I dont really like Christmas, its a waste of a day.

However, this year I'll be spending a few days at Christmas in Sydney and then three weeks touring New Zealand:D

So this year yes, I am REALLY looking forward to Christmas!!!

I dont really like Christmas, its a waste of a day.

However, this year I'll be spending a few days at Christmas in Sydney and then three weeks touring New Zealand:D

So this year yes, I am REALLY looking forward to Christmas!!!

Can I come? We can talk about turbos and stuff and you can have a free ride in my hopped Lada.

No why would he want to take someone who dresses as an onion?:hihi::hihi: I'll take thy place:D:love: Mind you you'd come in useful when he wanted to stuff the turkey.

No why would he want to take someone who dresses as an onion?:hihi::hihi: I'll take thy place:D:love:

He he! He might have room for both of us!! Fingers crossed :hihi:

Yeah I'm looking forward to it-after the year we've had, (my cat April-who I completely adored-died 4weeks before I lost my job due to my boss being a fraudster 2weeks before my lovely grandma died the evening before our wedding which obviously was cancelled and have had a breast cancer scare since), we are slooowly coming out the other side and I feel like me, my family and my nearly-was husband need a week of eating, drinking, relaxing and generally spending some hassle free time together.

NYE is going to be fab-2012 can kiss my bum. :D

I always look forward to the period between Christmas and New Year when I can just chillax and do my own thing.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it-after the year we've had, (my cat April-who I completely adored-died 4weeks before I lost my job due to my boss being a fraudster 2weeks before my lovely grandma died the evening before our wedding which obviously was cancelled and have had a breast cancer scare since), we are slooowly coming out the other side and I feel like me, my family and my nearly-was husband need a week of eating, drinking, relaxing and generally spending some hassle free time together.

Can't fault those sentiments :thumbsup:

So sorry LM hope you have great time over Xmas and that 2013 is full of good things for you:D:love: