Are You Looking Forward To Christmas? Really?

Can't fault those sentiments :thumbsup:

:D

So sorry LM hope you have great time over Xmas and that 2013 is full of good things for you:D:love:

Thank you! Hoping 2013 brings me a HUSBAND and, almost as importantly, ( ;) ) the chance to wear the beautiful white dress currently gathering dust at my mum and dad's!!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it-after the year we've had, (my cat April-who I completely adored-died 4weeks before I lost my job due to my boss being a fraudster 2weeks before my lovely grandma died the evening before our wedding which obviously was cancelled and have had a breast cancer scare since), we are slooowly coming out the other side and I feel like me, my family and my nearly-was husband need a week of eating, drinking, relaxing and generally spending some hassle free time together.

NYE is going to be fab-2012 can kiss my bum. :D

OMG.....never forget to!

If it was good enough for Olympic Games closing ceremony it's good enough for here!:hihi:

Edited by AWOL

:D

Thank you! Hoping 2013 brings me a HUSBAND and, almost as importantly, ( ;) ) the chance to wear the beautiful white dress currently gathering dust at my mum and dad's!!

I'm free at the moment - which is quite amazing :(

Asbo been lifted?:hihi::hihi::love: We've missed thy posts

Asbo been lifted?:hihi::hihi::love: We've missed thy posts

The leg tag went in the river :hihi: Cheers!

Now if I could only get someone to donate a homeless Furby . . . . . :help::D

Take the "Christ" out of it and it suddenly gets more appealing....Yule :)

Grow up.......:roll:

the grandkids are coming for xmas dinner ,then of to lanzarote on boxing day for 2 weeks ,so yes i am .

I'll be spending Christmas in a 5* All-Inclusive hotel in Turkey with my Husband, so I'm really looking forward to it this year! :love:

Jesus wasn't born in December - he was probably born in September 6 BC. (I thought you'd like to know that.)

Chrístmas for us this year (the kids will be in the UK) will probably involve finding a family which is f=cked up and needs a bit of help

It shouldn't be too hard to find a family which needs help. Any day.

Tenerife for us - can't wait. I know it's lovely for people who have kids to enjoy with them but when you don't have kids it's not the same.

Me & the OH are taking ourselves away to a bit of sun & like LM, I really am hoping 2013 is going to be a better year :)

OMG.....never forget to!

If it was good enough for Olympic Games closing ceremony it's good enough for here!:hihi:

I'm trying, I'm trying :hihi:

You wouldn't want a wife like me. Trust me on that. :D

Tenerife for us - can't wait. I know it's lovely for people who have kids to enjoy with them but when you don't have kids it's not the same.

Me & the OH are taking ourselves away to a bit of sun & like LM, I really am hoping 2013 is going to be a better year :)

We'll just be taking off on a plane to Tenerife in exactly three weeks. Cheapo holiday as my mum's cousin has a villa out there and we decided to use some of my Grandma's insurance money to make new memories together. The place really shocked me with how lovely it is-especially off the beaten track (ie away from English people :hihi: ). Hope you have a lovely time, Christmas there sounds ace, and fingers crossed your 2013 is better too!

I love Christmas - I love my Christmas dinner - I love the excitement on everyones face who I have bought presents for - I love spending time with my family because you never know whats round the corner!!! :)