Fireworks In Sheffield Thread.

Galactic Fireworks are run by the nicest family you could meet and are only based in Dinnington.

They do the best fireworks in the UK and will price match anything in the UK

Here is their website - http://www.galacticfireworks.co.uk/

You would be more than welcome to go and visit their shop and they will tell you everything you need to know. I'm been a customer and a forum member for a few years now.

Please can I add that do not get lurred into buying fireworks from say JTF that look big. They are full of packaging and are low grade fireworks compared to Galactic. In fireworks terms, it really is all about whats on the inside and not on the out!

Let them know Kieron BT sent you if you go to the shop! :)

Any questions, let me know!

Kieron

We go to galactic fireworks every year. Good pals of ours and fantastic fireworks

whats best place to buy fireworks in sheffield other than epic or galactic as i dont drive so cant get to them thanks..

Any supermarket will supply them soon enough

not really keen on supermarket ones. iv seen some of the prices at epic/galactic and they are far more cheaper just cant get as i dont drive. thanks though

not really keen on supermarket ones. iv seen some of the prices at epic/galactic and they are far more cheaper just cant get as i dont drive. thanks though

Happy to help :), I can't really think of anywhere else where in Sheffield are you, don't need address but there's one at Attercliffe I'm sure.

We spent £200 on fireworks from Epic last year and there was so many we got totally fed up with setting them off, there was tons of them and every single one was top quality.

Happy to help :), I can't really think of anywhere else where in Sheffield are you, don't need address but there's one at Attercliffe I'm sure.

We spent £200 on fireworks from Epic last year and there was so many we got totally fed up with setting them off, there was tons of them and every single one was top quality.

im in s2 can get places on bus etc.. and yeah epics are good and really cheap too. we just cant get as dont drive or we would have been straight there.

Epic fireworks deliver I think.

yeah they do if you spend £200+ its free or extra £25 if under... but that extra £25 could go on more fireworks :) haha

yeah they do if you spend £200+ its free or extra £25 if under... but that extra £25 could go on more fireworks :) haha

Good point :hihi: