Fireworks In Sheffield Thread.

anyone know where I can get a Crackle Jack? These were around in 2007 cost about 50 quid. Or has the nanny state banned these too!!

Yes, you can get them from...

Sorry! Can't answer - just noticed you wrote the words "nanny state" so I refuse to assist you.

even i am in search of a good place where i can buy fireworks for Diwali mate

can anyone please help me

Thanks

Can certainly recommend Chinese Fireworks on Pagoda Bank which is at the Ban thai (waitrose) side of london road. Have been buying from them for the last 5 years and never been dissapointed..

anyone know where I can get a Crackle Jack? These were around in 2007 cost about 50 quid. Or has the nanny state banned these too!!

there is one Chinese Firework shop in London Rd. just next to Waitrose.I think it can satisfy you.

Hi guys, first time poster here. Bought loads of fireworks from JTF last year, they were pants. Made a mess and came dangerously close to the crowd, some hardly even rose.

Don't want to go to the one on London Road, because I spent 300 quid one year and didn't even get a single freebie. And when I asked for a discount, the guy looked at me as though I swore at him.

My mate told me about one shop somewhere in Rawmarsh (Rotherham), says he always gets plenty of freebies. Has anyone on here had any dealings with them before?

BTW- is this website theirs? rotherhamfireworks.co.uk

Not be long berore idiots are setting fireworks off all night again all the way till Feb next year! Wish we could rid ourselves of these bloody things. It gets like the blitz on bonfire weekend. We have to take our poor doggie away somewhere quiet to avod the worst of it.

There is one called Epic fireworks, my son went to their warehouse on saturday and said it was amazing, http://www.epicfireworks.com

phone 01226 749 587

We usually get ours from JTF but not sure what is happening with them this year

There is one called Epic fireworks, my son went to their warehouse on saturday and said it was amazing, http://www.epicfireworks.com

phone 01226 749 587

We usually get ours from JTF but not sure what is happening with them this year

Yep Epic is the place to go, they are up at Tankersley IIRC.