Who likes Halloween?

We have already played a Christmas CD at work. I must admit we have had some very strange looks off customers :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Our Christmas decorations went up at work today, but someone has hidden the CD :mad: Oooh cant wait for a bit of Rop pom pom pom! :D

Love Christmas, love bonfire night but despise Halloween.

There's no payoff for adults

There's no payoff for adults

No kids came to ours - bowl full of chocolate...you were saying?

No kids came to ours - bowl full of chocolate...you were saying?
By no payoff for adults I mean that unlike Christmas theres no presents, no time off work, its not socially acceptable to have alcohol for breakfast, you don't get to have pork wrapped in pork. In short you get nearly all the expense but none of the advantages.

I love it and always have! It is a British tradition as well, contrary to popular belief..

We've only had a few kids this year though so drumsticks and palmer violets for the next 10 meals then :hihi:

I had about six 15 year old lads in tracksuits turn up, and they couldn't even be bothered to pull their poundland masks over their face.

I feel like I've been mugged.

I had about six 15 year old lads in tracksuits turn up, and they couldn't even be bothered to pull their poundland masks over their face.

I feel like I've been mugged.

Ha ha ha That was the same with the ones that turned up at mine! Just a trickle of red lippy down one side of their chin.... Poor excuse for a vampire!!!!

The wife bought a bag of sweets and went out this evening for a run. I sat upstairs in the dark eating said bag of sweets.

no horror films on tv only one and it one of the worst ones ever made, and is not on until nearly 12 should be off by then as it is all saints day then.

like fright night and do not like or dislike hallowen

Thats how many we've had knocking on our door, poor mite was soaked!!

Spent about £10 on different sweetes and little toys, and just had the 1 kid.

It aint what it used to be :(