Nick @ Night thread / Phone-in Campaign

What do you want to happen to the show?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to happen to the show?

• Nick Margerrison should leave! Grrr...
    • The phone-in show should come back! yey...
    • I love the new show...
    • I dont particularly care...

I went to Glastonbury.

It was fun.

I'd best stop posting on here though as I'm supposed to wait for the interview questions from the interview section, don't wanna ruin that.

NM

I enjoyed your letter re. Jamie Oliver in this month's Viz, Nick. Most amusing. Unless it was just someone using your name?

No that was me. I love Viz magazine and have been trying to get a letter published in there ever since I was a kid.

NM

great show last night nick 04/08/04 that is were i got this website from your show last night so thanks

Its very rare that I agree with what Nick says on his show (although I think most of what he says is deliberate rubbish to stir people up). I did however think his suggestions last night about people who speed while driving were excellent.. The best proposal I've heard so far that would cut road deaths AND drastically reduce traffic congestion! :thumbsup:

if you have speed camera's you have to have them all over like nick said because if you don't when people who speed come up to a speed camera they drop their speed quick which could cause a problem with the person behind causing an accident, so get more camera's they'll pay for themsleves and cut down on road deaths and like nick said but different aswell as taking them off of the road for a few months fine them mega bucks then they wouldn't do it any more.

Originally posted by dansufc

if you have speed camera's you have to have them all over like nick said because if you don't when people who speed come up to a speed camera they drop their speed quick which could cause a problem with the person behind causing an accident

This would only cause a problem if the car behind was also speeding and driving too close. Therefore if they crash it serves them both right.

yea i suppose but if we did have lots of camera's then the road deaths would go down

Just in case anyone misses the other thread, the interview we did with Nick (where you asked the questions) has now been posted in our local interviews forum. Cheers.

i cant say i'm a big fan of NM show, i have listend many a time but even tho SUM of his points are valid i do feel he likes to wind the callers up to a certain extent. he is alittle patronising & feel that a show where people can air their views should be for that. i've noticed that NM cant let his opinion change, he is right & thats it, but life is not like that, people have different views & just because you think yours is right dosent make it just that.

but if he didn't argue with people the show would become very boring if everybody agreed, and as it says in the star nick has been told to be naughty, i think the show has improved since its on at 11 and i'd just like to say well done for getting more listeners keep up the good work

Originally posted by dansufc

but if he didn't argue with people the show would become very boring if everybody agreed, and as it says in the star nick has been told to be naughty, i think the show has improved since its on at 11 and i'd just like to say well done for getting more listeners keep up the good work

ok but what gets to me about him is that he deliberatly winds the callers up & then tells them that thrie in the wrong, i'm sorry but that just made me turn the radio off, not encourage more listners & i certainly wouldnt want to call his show!