Blades awful, 1st place misleading..

I have no reason to be sour and mine are so sweet ! ;)

It doesn't take much working out that it's a poorer league this year and I could list a good amount of football related people that have no afiliation with the owls and have stated the same,

I will leave it there :)

i agree but in a positive spin for blades its there for taking...

my opinion on things is blades got 92pts last season and it wasnt good enough for automatic but if they were to get the same point tally this season i think it will be enough to win league!! if of course 'my opinion' is proved correct come may that proves that league 1 is poorer this year. i feel blades had a much stronger squad last season yet this 'not so good' team will be up there (automatic) which again will prove division standards have dropped! of course i could be wrong but i just feel even teams like mk dons stevenage brentford also arent as good as last term

i agree but in a positive spin for blades its there for taking...

my opinion on things is blades got 92pts last season and it wasnt good enough for automatic but if they were to get the same point tally this season i think it will be enough to win league!! if of course 'my opinion' is proved correct come may that proves that league 1 is poorer this year. i feel blades had a much stronger squad last season yet this 'not so good' team will be up there (automatic) which again will prove division standards have dropped! of course i could be wrong but i just feel even teams like mk dons stevenage brentford also arent as good as last term

I agree totally and think people may have mistaken this as a dig when in fact it's quite obvious !

Last season the league lost yourselves, Charlton (up) and, Wycombe, Chesterfield, Exeter & Rochdale (down).

These were replaced by Crawley, Shrewsbury, Swindon &. Crewe (up), and Pompey, Coventry & Doncaster (down), so really when you consider all aspects; the league is slightly stronger IMO.

We finished on 90 points last season that in itself was a one off, in regards to getting that many points & not going up; this season we'll see.

Last season the league lost yourselves, Charlton (up) and, Wycombe, Chesterfield, Exeter & Rochdale (down).

These were replaced by Crawley, Shrewsbury, Swindon &. Crewe (up), and Pompey, Coventry & Doncaster (down), so really when you consider all aspects; the league is slightly stronger IMO.

We finished on 90 points last season that in itself was a one off, in regards to getting that many points & not going up; this season we'll see.

I will have to agree to disagree then ! :hihi:

I will have to agree to disagree then ! :hihi:

That's why its a forum fella :)

You're at it again with your Avatar Bypass! What was wrong with Barney? Liked him - I need a magnifying glass as I can't tell what you've got now - see the colours on the shirt (obviously) but the rest........? Give us a clue Pal :)

You're at it again with your Avatar Bypass! What was wrong with Barney? Liked him - I need a magnifying glass as I can't tell what you've got now - see the colours on the shirt (obviously) but the rest........? Give us a clue Pal :)

Its Frank Gallagher in a Blades shirt :hihi:

Off topic but did you watch it last night, TOP STUFF !!!

Off topic but did you watch it last night, TOP STUFF !!!

Still off topic, I lost interest in this series after 3 episodes m8.

Still off topic, I lost interest in this series after 3 episodes m8.

Was really good last night although I understand where your coming from...

That's why I didn't recognise it- only saw one show - not up my street - made me cringe! Doesn't sit well with my OCD (clean & tidy) and well....I've a very strange SOH I guess. :)