Blades awful, 1st place misleading..

The highlight of a football game for you was seeing a fan getting injured.:suspect::loopy:....

I know you shouldn't mock the afflicted.

But yes it was.

Mwahahahaha (evil laughter). :hihi:

I know you shouldn't mock the afflicted.

But yes it was.

Mwahahahaha (evil laughter). :hihi:

Mind you I can see where you are coming from mine was actually after the game and listening to Dave Jones he had em all laughing.

I did think the penalty was very well taken though.

I don't like to see people injured though choose who they support or play for.

By the way I'm a life long Blades fan... last night was the first match I've seen in a long time. To be fair and honest I could'nt believe how bad the team has become. Literally, the players couldnt string 3 passes together, there didn't seem to be any creativity or quality in the team. There wasn't even a gameplan just hoof it up front as quickly as possible. The ball kept coming back and we kept hoofing it forward, It's the worse side I've seen in 23 years. It was like watching a sunday league side.

Even the defence were shaky, it was only luck and poor finishing that prevented us going behind...the stats proved how poor we are. Any person that thinks otherwise has red and white blinkers on.

I can't see the Blades finishing top two, and even if we do manage to somehow go up we would need the kind of investment in the team not possible with the current set-up to stay up.

What do other fans think? I mean honestly...

By watching a match on Sky tv you describe that as the first time you've watched the Blades in a long time, you couldn't be bothered watching them last week against Notts County ? If you think that was rubbish you should have seen them against Oldham, especially the first half. You're right of course it is garbage but not sure how you can refer to yourself as a "life long Blade" Apologies if you have a medical condition or can't afford matches that prevents you attending.

I find it hard to believe that the thread has been started by a "Blade" ??? We should be supporting our team and not pulling it to shreads on the forum and obviously being enjoyed by the sheffield opposition and after attending 1 match in how long how can you judge as you have??? The Blades are "2nd" and have earned that place winning matches however boring and after last season that'll do me for now. After some matches we might all feel frustrated at the play but as a "supporter" wouldnt dream of slagging them off for all to see!!! "UP THE BLADES"

To be honest most fans put down their thoughts when emotions are at the highest, I can't go now but the number of times I've walked out of The Lane over last 40 odd years, and said god that was crap, I'm never going again.

Then, along comes the next home or away game, and there I am shouting come on you Blades, footy fans are very emotive. In my day there wasn't a forum like this so we did our "slagging" walking down Shoreham Street or in the pub, but Blades are more realistic than most and will tell it as it is.

Okay we have Walter Mitty fans, but while ever United serve up footy like they did against Pompey, and fans don't let their feelings known they'll continue to do so.

I consider myself lucky I've seen the BEST & worst of United it's not always been pretty, but I'll always love them to pieces.:)

I agree with most of your points apart from it won't get us up & wouldn't pay good money to watch.

I watch because it's the Blades, other teams near by have been playing more attractive football, i'm not gonna go watch them....EVER!!!

And we are joint first\2nd whatever you wanna call it and unbeaten, how can you say we aren't going to go up?

I'm not blinkered, i'm just going on what a poor league this is and what it has taken in the last couple of seasons to get out of it, we are in 2nd gear and winning!

Keep hearing this, Only playing in 2nd gear a lot, genuine question why do you think you will improve.

It seems a lot of Owls on here watched United on TV !! why ??

Some watch every detail, the crowd etc why ?

Obsessed, always looking up to bigger brother , thats why. ITS A FACT.

It seems a lot of Owls on here watched United on TV !! why ??

Some watch every detail, the crowd etc why ?

Obsessed, always looking up to bigger brother , thats why. ITS A FACT.

Tut Tut Tat,you dont like owls on united threads,now you dont like us watching them on telly.I watch plenty of other teams on telly,i aint obsessed with them either.

Tut Tut Tat,you dont like owls on united threads,now you dont like us watching them on telly.I watch plenty of other teams on telly,i aint obsessed with them either.

Who said i did not like it?? i cant understand it, accepted :)

Dont mind OWLS on threads either, but Owls commenting on a United thread , on a United game, slaging us off, laughing at blokes in the crowd , one would think you aint got your own issues, games and threads to worry about.:)

obsessed :)

Even your players and manager come to the lane for lessons :)

OBSESSED :)

You even have an Owl on this thread, slateing the method/source of our goals !!

And you wonder why we call you obsessed :)

Edited by TAT

watching that dross on sky was shocking talk about red and white blinkers that football wont get the blades up this season and i wouldnt pay good money to whatch that every week, be honest blades its poor no structure hoof ball at its very best

Could you not find the "off" switch ????

your all obsessed :)

Who said i did not like it?? i cant understand it, accepted :)

Dont mind OWLS on threads either, but Owls commenting on a United thread , on a United game, slaging us off, laughing at blokes in the crowd , one would think you aint got your own issues, games and threads to worry about.:)

obsessed :)

Even your players and manager come to the lane for lessons :)

OBSESSED :)

You even have an Owl on this thread, slateing the method/source of our goals !!

And you wonder why we call you obsessed :)

No need for any owls to slag of united,you do a much better job.:hihi:

No need for any owls to slag of united,you do a much better job.:hihi:

I pay my money and attend games am allowed too :) oh and of course am a Blade :hihi:

I tell it as i see it, not as an armchair, sky watching, bias, Owl:)

Did i leave out the words "obsessed Owl " ? sorry lol

I pay my money and attend games am allowed too :) oh and of course am a Blade :hihi:

I tell it as i see it, not as an armchair, sky watching, bias, Owl:)

Did i leave out the words "obsessed Owl " ? sorry lol

I cant argue with that,i actually look forward to your summing up of a game cos its always honest:)