Blades awful, 1st place misleading..

Some Blades not happy unless they are having a good moan.

Tell you what i would rather be in our spot than the spot our MASSIVE neighbours find themselves in

Next 3 league matches will give us a better idea of how well we're defending-Swindon (a) MK Dons (a) Stevenage (h).Top 2 after that will be pretty impressive.

Tell you what i would rather be in our spot than the spot our MASSIVE neighbours find themselves in

Now now CB,you really wouldnt would you.

Does that mean you would rather be in league 1 than the Championship then ???

Does that mean you would rather be in league 1 than the Championship then ???

Rather be joint top and unbeaten in League one than next to bottom in the championship and being in a relegation scrap.

Wasted season for you lot already IMO because you certainly arent going up to the Premiership, thats already been decided and we are not even in November yet ;)

Rather be joint top and unbeaten in League one than next to bottom in the championship and being in a relegation scrap.

Wasted season for you lot already IMO because you certainly arent going up to the Premiership, thats already been decided and we are not even in November yet ;)

Anybody who thought we would go up [and yes there were some] were living in cloud cuckoo land,confident we will finish mid table but fourth from bottom will do this time round. Really cant accept this season as being wasted.

Nothing is won or lost in October my friend, and like Gazza said, it was always going to be a task getting anywhere near going up, 4th from bottom will suit me just fine right now :)

so you don't want to get promoted? if you get promoted you might be in our position next season. of course we aren't going up, there was a few that thought we might but most realised we wouldn't

so you don't want to get promoted? if you get promoted you might be in our position next season. of course we aren't going up, there was a few that thought we might but most realised we wouldn't

Even less thought wednesday may go down but reading the "I'll settle for fourth from bottom" posts on here confirms a lot of them think that a strong possibility now.

Personally I think there are quite a few more than three teams that will finish below wednesday this season.

Even less thought wednesday may go down but reading the "I'll settle for fourth from bottom" posts on here confirms a lot of them think that a strong possibility now.

Personally I think there are quite a few more than three teams that will finish below wednesday this season.

i knew it could be a struggle but at the same time i wasn't worried and aren't yet, still loads of games to play. i know if i was a blade:gag: i'd rather be playing bad and be winning, points are what matters

I am ultimately confident that if we go up, we will go straight through to the PL, and 2 seasons later will will European Cup. I was saying that in utmost confidence as I sit drinking tea with, Lord Lucan, Napoleon Bonaparte and Sherlock Holmes :hihi:

It was just sooooo poor though. Some entertainment wouldn't go amiss...a bit of flair? We made Portsmouth look like Brazil in the first half at times...and this is a team who had to sell their entire squad and rebuild due to administration. How can they possibly look more fluent then us???